OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters

never bought a pair of ewings before i finally do and recieve some defects fml Concepts really screwed me

(for those who cant see there is a big scuff on the right shoe)

Last edited:
never bought a pair of ewings before i finally do and recieve some defects fml Concepts really screwed me

(for those who cant see there is a big scuff on the right shoe)
No good on that bro. Hope they can fix it or refund you. Mine gets delivered today. HOPING for no issues.

If anyone is looking for a good deal on Ewings, Check out this labor day sale! They marked down all styles!

The sale is at Flystreetlife.com

Ewing Athletics also has a labor day sale, 20% off with free shipping.

Promo code Laborday

I'm picking up the orange/blue Wraps for 60 dollars shipped. Not bad..

My girl was crying last weekend cause she couldn't cop the concepts. I was trying to surprise her but I couldn't find them and thought they wouldn't come in GS sizes...

Fast forward to today, 3 days before her birthday and her sister surprises her making her crazy happy and me a nonfactor for the next week :smh:

My girl was crying last weekend cause she couldn't cop the concepts. I was trying to surprise her but I couldn't find them and thought they wouldn't come in GS sizes...

Fast forward to today, 3 days before her birthday and her sister surprises her making her crazy happy and me a nonfactor for the next week :smh:

:lol:

maybe later on down the line I'll cop....

Does anyone know any good resale sites for the 33 HI's? I'm looking for the sunflowers in a GS sz....

Oh lol, they didn't come in grade school though.

See I had no idea honestly. I'm not a big Ewings fan but she loves them like crazy. She got the all purple ones too. I think they're super hipster-ish but some of the colors are dope :lol:

Got my Knicks colorway Wrap's today, they shipped fast as hell :pimp: :lol:

Love them, can't wait until I can wear them.

Quick question, my girl is a 4.5, she has both white infrareds and the Carmine's from this year, she wants a pair of Ewings, could I get her a size 5? She likes the all purple pair and I found them in that size, or would y'all recommend 4 or 4.5 (if they make them in that size?)

Throw the size out brother and if anyone comes across them we got you.

A sz 5.5. Preferably of the 33 Hi's. She may like other models but those are the ones she's always whining over. If anyone comes across dope colors in that sz let me know and thanks in advance :D

5 is the smallest size these come in, and there's no half sizes till you get up to 8. If your girl wears 4.5 a 5 would be perfect for her and a 6 for someone wearing a 5.5, go on http://ewingathletics.com/faq/ they have a list of suppliers.

33 hi's fit bigger than court center hi's---I normally wear 6.5 and a 6 is perfect for my Wheats.

However, I got a 6 in my Court Center hi's and I'm thinking I should've gone with a 7.

5 is the smallest size these come in, and there's no half sizes till you get up to 8. If your girl wears 4.5 a 5 would be perfect for her and a 6 for someone wearing a 5.5, go on http://ewingathletics.com/faq/ they have a list of suppliers.

33 hi's fit bigger than court center hi's---I normally wear 6.5 and a 6 is perfect for my Wheats.

However, I got a 6 in my Court Center hi's and I'm thinking I should've gone with a 7.
That's weird, center hi fit the same as the 33 hi to me. All the other models fit a half size smaller.

Back
Top Bottom