OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Got My Red Suede's Today :D

Trust me you are better off waiting and buying when they drop in the USA, these European sites are just doing early preorders and the total price will be much more.......

Do these break in well? Was unsure on what size to get but ended up going with my true size. Toes are touching the end. I like my shoes snug but its a little too snug.

Do these break in well? Was unsure on what size to get but ended up going with my true size. Toes are touching the end. I like my shoes snug but its a little too snug.
Which shoe are you refering too? The focus run small but the 33hi are true to size once they break in, the padding on the heel just makes the shoe feel smaller.

Honestly, these are just a huge shoe...the 33s, the high cut takes some getting used to. they're weird to, I tried on the GT 33 Hi's they were a little snug, but I ordered the same size in the Red Suedes and they fit a lot better

The 33 HI, yeah theres a ton of heel padding on these things. I didnt realize how big these things were.

Last edited:
They can run a .5 size small due to all the padding....these were reconstructed exactly from the original Phoenix models in the factory and no detail was spared and every dimension was kept the same, height and shape wise so they are definitely alot taller and more bulky than more modern shoes

Back
Top Bottom