***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

^ i don't want him for next year..

i want him for the year after.. or 2 years after.. once vick is gone (vick's deal is really only a 2-3 year deal)

EDIT
the rest of the guys are for next year.. we need a tackling machine MLB.. and an impact DE and DT..

dixon coming back will give us our DT with size.. but we still need someone young who can make an impact.. also we need to go back to a traditional front with our front 4, which will help protect our LBs

itsaboutthattime wrote:

--------->  
Andy_Reid_closeup.jpg

(bolded for emphasis)
mad.gif

Jeff_McLane Jeff McLane
I asked one #Eagles player what was up with DeSean Jackson. His response: "He's f****** around."

Man, I'm a fan of Reid, but seeing DJax' shenanigans tonite, and remembering TO, I mean, can he not control characters like that?

They mentioned Cowher in the pregame show, talking about great coaches w/o a ring, but I don't remember players showing out w/ fits like TO did w/ you guys, and like Desean did tonight.

If I'm way out of line, my bad. That's just what I thought of the more I saw from DJax.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I thought mike vick was a top 5 QB ? , i thought djax was a top 10 WR ?

you clowns are clueless , and it feels good watching all yall bandwagon fans *whatslosinglike* watching this team mail it in.....

all i got to say is , you have never won ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE , And it will stay like that..

Go ahead and fire every one , and trade your squad away....... 

This feels so good,  i will proceed to diddy bop all over you guys once we win a playoff game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Man, I'm a fan of Reid, but seeing DJax' shenanigans tonite, and remembering TO, I mean, can he not control characters like that?

They mentioned Cowher in the pregame show, talking about great coaches w/o a ring, but I don't remember players showing out w/ fits like TO did w/ you guys, and like Desean did tonight.

If I'm way out of line, my bad. That's just what I thought of the more I saw from DJax.
completely agree, Reid just is too relaxed and casual you can see it in every press conference he has.

I was really pulling for Young too. Been a fan since his Texas days.
30t6p3b.gif

You guys are really talking, blowing up the team? No waiting for health and chemistry?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

completely agree, Reid just is too relaxed and casual you can see it in every press conference he has.
"We have to get better."

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I was really pulling for Young too. Been a fan since his Texas days.
30t6p3b.gif

You guys are really talking, blowing up the team? No waiting for health and chemistry?
I don't want to blow up the team but a lot of our guys are on 1 year deals, it's kinda inevitable.

^ not our core guys

the only 1 year guys that we signed: vince young, ronnie brown, steve smith and evan mathis (page still counts against the cap.. even though we cut him already)

all of the money on these guys' contracts were in the first year: babin and jankins

our guys in the last year of their contracts: desean, laws, dunlap, parker and schmitt

dixon is our only restricted guy

But these guys know football like the pro's

They will turn the eagles into a super bowl team.

i guess cowboys' fans are going to pretend like last year didn't happen..

Originally Posted by polorico

But these guys know football like the pro's

They will turn the eagles into a super bowl team.

Don't do that man, everybody already hates us as a fanbase, and we still have to see if romo has turned that late season corner........i kinda feel bad for VY tho

Son said "forget bout last year"

man real talk

you guys have a better team than we did from top to bottom this year than we did last year.

And i could careless bout bout people not liking the boys. When we win multiple chips again you guys can go to the corner .

man real talk

you guys have a better team than we did from top to bottom this year than we did last year.

And i could careless bout bout people not liking the boys. When we win multiple chips again you guys can go to the corner .

you do realize the eagles are still a younger team than dallas right?

But yall aint coming back with no worth while answer.

son just going back to the age of his squad, Yall plan on cuttin half them anyways.

This been a fun season . I love you guys.

man real talk

How are the Cowboys going to win a Superbowl with Romo at the helm? 

i already get that you are not good at reading..

but math too.. how is getting rid of guys who are either backups and/or over 30 a bad thing for the eagles?

seriously.. look at the list of names i posted.. how many of them are starters right now?

i'll help you out.. 3- desean, asante and babin (desean being the only 1 under 30 of this group)

this list of people i think eagles should either trade, get rid of and/or not resign:

TRADE:
1) asante (wrong side of 30.. and makes too much money.. which could be better spent.. like on an extension for mccoy and maclin)
2) desean (just didn't work out)
3) babin (he could be cut, since only the 1st year of his deal is guaranteed.. but this is hopefully because we won't be running the wide 9, thus making him a situational pass rusher AND too expensive for that role.. plus he's over 30)
4) jamaal jackson (makes too much as a backup.. and over 30)
5) winston justice (again makes too much as a backup)

DON'T RESIGN:
6) juqua parker (oldest person on the team.. and was a backup)
7) vince young (backup on a 1 year deal)
glasses.gif
steve smith (backup on a 1 year deal)
9) ronnie brown (backup on a 1 year deal)

9 of 53 players.. yup blowing up the whole team.. i really wonder where we will get the roster spots for the 10 + draft picks we have?!

People just like taking shots at this team because the team was relevant in the NFC for the past 10 years so once we have a garbage year, everyone wants to talk...I find it hilarious when people come in this thread with the "
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
" smileys when 90% of the members in this thread realize the team sucks this year and has been saying that for WEEKS..People gave up playoff hopes since Week 9..We've all been realistic fans but we get shots fired at us because the media was saying "Oh, the Eagles are 2-5..If they win 9 straight, they'll be 11-5!..Oh, the Eagles are 3-6? They still got a shot..if they win every game, they're 10-6!...It's ok, 4-7? If they win every game they'll be 9-7! Anything is possible!!" That wasn't true in this thread so if y'all wanna be mad at us because of the media riding the team's nuts, that's cool.

And as someone stated, this team is really young and Maclin was having a great year before he got injured..Maclin is a way better overall receiver than DeSean but dude gets no shine because DeSean makes the flashier plays...and because Maclin had 1 drop at a crucial moment, as if all the great receivers in the NFL have never made mistakes in big moments. Let Maclin develop and he will be ten times better than Desean. We already have the best RB in the league (Yeah I said it) so this offense is fine..The young linebackers will improve, the Eagles have TONS of draft picks so they'll keep building this team and then we'll see how many
laugh.gif
smileys are posted...You can have this year because this team is trash, but laugh while you can because it won't be for long.

Back
Top Bottom