[::Official Philly Sixers @ LA Lakers FRIDAY 7:30pm PT FSN::]

This was like a walk in the park for the Lakers
laugh.gif

Mad rainy and windy while walking from my car to the entrance
smh.gif

Didn't realize I was walking right next to Dodgers 1st baseman, James Loney on the way
pimp.gif
He was with a chick who looked like Liz Hernandez from Power 106, in fact now that I think about it, I think it was her.

But anyway, nice butt whooping by the Lakers. And... Free Tacos
pimp.gif

We scored 120 points, and not one player had more than 20.
Great TEAM play today

2. Crit(20): 19 points on 7/9 field goals in 24 mins.
1. Farmar(21): 16 points 7/10 field goals in 24 mins.
5. Bynum(20): 17 points on 6/8 field goals, 16 boards in 20 minus.
4. Turiaf(24): 15 points on 5/7 field goals, 5 blocks in 30 mins.
3. Ariza(22): 11 points on 4/7 field goals in 30 mins.

THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT PEOPLE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ That's 78 points with 29 shots made out of 41 attempts.

Good... NIGHT!!!

When Stu makes comments about Coby Karl playing in the 3rd, you know the opposing team is effing up

me and my boys were hyped to see Coby Karl play.

and wanted the dude to take the last shot. and obviously the laker fans did too

dude listened and just threw up a wild shot and went in

lmao

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

SoHi when you gonna add that Team Lakers sig to your profile bro? lol.
pimp.gif
I stole KB8SanDiego's
laugh.gif

Thieves. LOL.

All good.
Wow. Very impressed with the Lakers team play today.

Loved how they just doo doo'd all over the Sixers.
laugh.gif
Bout that time of the year where the Lakers start their "infamous" Regular Season meltdown. They have nobody that can guard Andre Miller, Louis Willams, nor Iggy. I fully expect the Sixers to take care of business and get payback for that fluke lose to the Lakers in Philly. Sixers 110 Lakers 99. Both Andre score 31 a piece, Sammy with 10 blocks.
laugh.gif
Bout that time that you make yourself look like a foolagain. Staying taking those L's homie.

What are you? 1-4?
laugh.gif

nice win, glad to see them crush a team they are obviously better than, hopefully they can have more wins like this over the next stretch

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Bout that time of the year where the Lakers start their "infamous" Regular Season meltdown. They have nobody that can guard Andre Miller, Louis Willams, nor Iggy. I fully expect the Sixers to take care of business and get payback for that fluke lose to the Lakers in Philly. Sixers 110 Lakers 99. Both Andre score 31 a piece, Sammy with 10 blocks.

roll.gif
^^Keep up with the predictions dogg..they're great!!
pimp.gif
--Great game by the Lakers. They should be able to handle the Pacers onSunday.

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. Zodogg on one of his 50 names. Regular season meltdown is alot betterthan that playoff meltdown the Suns have ever year. By the way, how have the Suns done aganst the Lakers this year?

Back
Top Bottom