[::Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers THURSDAY (1/17) 7:30pm PT TNT::]

eek.gif
Kwame Brown
1f42508e40aca719ebf13a2c60e1e95d4d38354.gif
mad.gif

Why are we still running plays for this bum?
Kobe is going to have to shoot it up tonight

And as soon as I type that Kwame misses a bunny haha... Kobe is going to have to go off, b/c everyone else looks like a dud out there

Kwame is so freaking terrible, man.

What a waste.

Dude did have a nice little effort a second ago where he fought hard for the offensive rebound and muscled it back into the rim, but there's no good reasonwhy he shouldn't be doing that ALL the dang time.

Look at kwame when he posts up....he doesn't even want the ball. It horrible. We need somebody in here now. And I mean right now!

Kobe 6 other lakers 4

That wasn't a foul on kwame but damn...I have never heard staples cheer so loud for ronnie.

Fisher has been off, No d. No chance. This hurts to watch.

Collins makes a good point if Kobe gets injured for an extended period of time, we could fall out of the playoff race.

Originally Posted by DJ CASH FLOW

They should post up L.O...and Kwame just sux....
Lamar for some odd reason doesn't like to post up. He should because he has an advantage but he won't do it.

I HATE KWAME BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHOENIX PLEEAASEE INJUR'E' HIM FOR THE SEASON!

I AM SO ANGRY WITH KWAME I CAN'T SPELL RIGHT!

Originally Posted by tupac003

That wasn't a foul on kwame but damn...I have never heard staples cheer so loud for ronnie.

Fisher has been off, No d. No chance. This hurts to watch.

I don't think the cheers were so much FOR Turiaf as they were JUBILATION for Kwame being out of the game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

They weren't cheering because Turiaf was coming in, they were cheering because Kwame was going out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom