[::Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers THURSDAY (1/17) 7:30pm PT TNT::]

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Collins makes a good point if Kobe gets injured for an extended period of time, we could fall out of the playoff race.

Talk about being obvious...

So do y'all do this every game or what?
laugh.gif

I dunno how many times I've seen Lakers fans give up on games within the first 5 mins of play. And that's just in the Suns-Lakers threads.

roll.gif
Looks like the staples center massacre has begun.
indifferent.gif
@ Kwame still being in the NBA. This game is about to turn ugly quick forthe lakers.
laugh.gif

Collins makes a good point if _obe gets injured for an extended period of time, we could fall out of the playoff race.

That's just common sense my dude.
laugh.gif

Ronnie better chill out. We need him out there.

Glad to see kobe going to the rack. This is where he needs to go.

pimp.gif
farmar. GREAT ending to the quarter. Be optimistic Laker fans, we didn't even play HALF as good as our best basketball could be, and we're onlydown by 3. Let's go...Kobe needs to play all 48 minutes.

Ronnie better chill out. We need him out there.

Way to end the quater. Kobe please drive to the basket. Stop the jumpers.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Collins makes a good point if Kobe gets injured for an extended period of time, we could fall out of the playoff race.

Talk about being obvious...

So do y'all do this every game or what?
laugh.gif

I dunno how many times I've seen Lakers fans give up on games within the first 5 mins of play. And that's just in the Suns-Lakers threads.
I think Laker fans are the most pessimistic fans we have on the board.
laugh.gif

And then towards the end of the game when it's close, you'll see a bunch of "i can't believe I changed the channel
tired.gif
"

laugh.gif

Just got bak from work and wat do i see farmar with the 3. Every time i watch the game lakers win lol

Originally Posted by Japs24

Kobe please score 81..

Just for the heck of it.. lol

laugh.gif

My wife just said the same thing. We are just
smh.gif
right now for Kwame stayingin the game so long. I hate that piece of trash.

Back
Top Bottom