[::Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers THURSDAY (1/17) 7:30pm PT TNT::]

LOL at d'aphony saying nash is the best player in the game. I guess he never heard of lebron james or kobe bryant.

I hate when they interview coaches in the middle of the game. Your team is losing, you've only got a couple mins between quarters, and you go talk toSager? I'm rooting for the Lakers so no biggie..but man that gets annoying. Do your job

Originally Posted by tupac003

LOL at d'aphony saying nash is the best player in the game. I guess he never heard of lebron james or kobe bryant.
I was waiting for someone to say that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's up with interviewing coaches in between quarters?

Kobe must stop shooting jumpers. Stop complaining. Just get to the rack. If you get fouled shut up. You crying about it won't help. I think they don'tcall them because of how much he cries.

Lamar I know he can do better and I hope he will.

Jordan is doing ok.

Kwame......

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Double Post, Yuku running slow for anyone else?

Yeah - just took a couple minutes (literally) to log in on my broadband connection..

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by copped

GOT THE LINK: http://www.channelsurfing.net/

enjoy..

Actin' like somebody doesn't have basic cable in 2008...
laugh.gif

If you're online you better have some damn cable TV.

And word, SHUGES... Pessimistic. Couldn't think of the best word choice.
laugh.gif

I swear we should be up by like 20 points. Playing very lazy and nonschalant.

Hey some of us whos living in the dorms, doesnt have basic cable

and plus basic cable doesnt have TNT included...

All jokes aside, I think the L is missing not only franchise rivalries (Bos-LA, Knicks-Heat, Hou-Dal, etc), but individual ones as well. Raja v 24 or Shaq v 24or Shaq v D Rob etc. Rivalries where players truly didn't like each other.

The reason I mention that is b/c Raja just doesn't seem to have the same disdain for "pompous, arrogant" 24.

I like crit but damn he has to stop jumping in the air without knowing what he is doing.

1-12 from the field....ouch.

LETS GO LAKERS!

JC trying to do a lil to much out there. The Lakers look lost. If Kobe takes 50 shots tonight i wouldnt be mad.

Also, Phil should keep Kobe in the whole game. Thats the only way I see us having a chance. You cant bench him when Nash is in, thats just stupid.

Back
Top Bottom