[:: Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers X-MAS DAY 2:15pm PT ABC ::]

But let's not dwell on the past. It's time for the Suns to ruin Christmas for all the little douchebagsFakers fans at the game.

Lakeshow by 4. I'll be there!
pimp.gif

Edit- I forgot about all the@$%* talking between Phil and D'Antoni. The baby was gettin all salty Phil called a timeout 30 seconds before the T.V. timeout
roll.gif

go LakeShow!! Please win on Christmas!! it will be a great gift for all lakers fans. I will be sporting my xmas gift the '88 throwback jersey.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

I can't wait to watch Stoudemire attempt to guard Bynum.

roll.gif
@ Bynum.
You're smoking the same crack as Kupchack if you think he's worth a damn.

^Bynum's not worth a damn? He averages 10 rebounds in 28 mins, Amare averages 8 in 31 mins.

Originally Posted by 531

^Bynum's not worth a damn? He averages 10 rebounds in 28 mins, Amare averages 8 in 31 mins.

Bynum doesn't have a Shawn Marion playing next to him.
Oh, and wouldn't you rather have a Jason Kidd?

ya LA could've had Kidd, but I don't know how he'd play in the triangle offense...... but the Knicks will gladly take Bynum for Eddy Curry..
laugh.gif

Lamar Odom averages 9, together with Bynum's 10, equals 19. Add Matrix's rebounding and Amare's together and it's 19 as well.

Amare should be getting those rebounds, he has 3 inches on Shawn Marion.

Lol i can't wait to see what Phil Jackson have in store for Mike D'Anthony . I hope Phil call a bs time out when the Lakers are up by 30 so Mike canget a heart attack from frustration lol.

Zo I know you don't watch many Lakers games, but Bynum has been looking pretty decent this year....

The problem with his game is that the Lakers don't go to him ENOUGH....but they don't have a player on their team who can regularly make good postentry passes.

I can't wait until the Fakers get beat by 25 and all their fans come in here talking about all the championships they've won.

Well at least if the Suns somehow lose you can talk about all the championships the Suns have w- oh yea that's right. Nevermind.

laugh.gif
@ Bynum being worthless. He's 20 years old. I would of liked tosee how athletically gifted (*cough* 'ZoDogg') some of you were at the age of 20. He's grabbin boards, shooting an amazing field goal percentage,playing efficiently, Dunk'in on fools, swatting anything that is brought anywhere near his area, improving day by day, earning more money than most of uswill make in a lifetime, and the man can't even legally buy a bottle of alcohol yet.
laugh.gif
Worthless? C'mon now. At least if your going to try to spark some type ofanger or 'rage' from Laker fans for entertainment, say something a little more logical yeah?
eyes.gif

Bynum and Farmar in the upcoming years =
pimp.gif

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

Suns and Laker fans going at it.

Zodogg in full effect.

NT Laker fans in full effect.

I'm excited for the game tomorrow.

May the best team win tomorrow Zodogg.

Merry Christmas.

PS. Try not to get too much of my fellow Laker fans banned.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

^Word.

Lets go lakers. I cant wait to wake up, open up a few presents, enjoy a nice break fast with the fam...watch the cavs vs. heat (what an exciting game
eyes.gif
)... then FINALLY... watch my lakeshow take care of some phx bums business.
pimp.gif

I can't wait to see ZoDoggs list of excuses when we win, its going to be entertaining.
laugh.gif

lets go DRU'... show em you worth somthin'...show em young fella
smokin.gif

You know the Suns are going to want to avenge the+#$+ whooping they got earlier on in the season. I expect this to be a close back and forth game. Hopefullythe Lakers can pull it out in the end.

laugh.gif
The Suns are gonna beat the hell out of the Lakers, after that flukewin the Lakers got vs them ealier in the year, plus with Phil Jackson rubbing salt in their wounds like the classless coach that he is, i fully expect the Sunsto steamroll the Lakers by 25 plus. It's gonna be a ugly Christmas for LA. Suns 130 Lakers 96. Amare with 47 pts and 21 rebs, Nash with 30 pts and 25 ast.Barbosa and Bell go 12-12 beyond the arc.

Back
Top Bottom