[:: Official PHX Suns @ LA Lakers X-MAS DAY 2:15pm PT ABC ::]

I'm so glad we got Ariza, besides the dunk this man plays to his strengths. That is something many players seem not to do in todays game because they want to be somebody they aren't. Ariza draws fouls, attacks the rim, takes the good jumpshots, hustles, passes well and has picked up the offense quickly.

Can someone say Pippen?

laugh.gif
you're REALLY caught up in that dunk....Trevor Ariza should never be mentioned in the same sentence as Scottie Pippen...take it backJbone....seriously.

I'm so glad we got Ariza, besides the dunk this man plays to his strengths. That is something many players seem not to do in todays game because they want to be somebody they aren't. Ariza draws fouls, attacks the rim, takes the good jumpshots, hustles, passes well and has picked up the offense quickly.

Can someone say Pippen?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Good win for the Lakers, Bynum looks like he might actually pan out.

The Suns really have to do better defensively though, the matador defense has gotta stop and Amare has gotta stay outta foul trouble.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

I wasn't planning on making this thread. We got destroyed in our home opener when I made the thread. Enjoy that one victory from November Fakers fans...it will be the only one you get against the Suns all season. Remember, you beat us on opening night last year too. We all know how well that ended up for you. But let's not dwell on the past. It's time for the Suns to ruin Christmas for all the little douchebagsFakers fans at the game.

529939222_2665d1b471.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...dont u feeL stupid
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...dont you ever caLL us douchebags EVER AGAIN or your team gets another L...idiot

Who in the world said 'Can someone say Pippen?' about Ariza?

I missed that.

But to answer: no.

No, no, no, and no.

Well, yeah, someone CAN say Pippen... and they'd be reaching like heck.
laugh.gif

Yeah, mentioning Ariza in the same breath as Pippen is a little too much bro!
laugh.gif

But I have to say that I've been a big fan of Ariza since his trade to the Lakers! This man fits right into the team and brings much more! He'sprobably the other Laker I look forward into watching besides Kobe and Bynum (don't say Odom..lol). Lakers scored big when they traded Cook for Ariza.Makes me wanna think that Kupchak is really a genius in disguise or somethin...
laugh.gif

But still, Ariza =/= Pippen!
tongue.gif

I first thought D'Antoni was dressed up as a Nutcracker for the Holiday game...turns out dude just looks like that all the time. Especially when cryingabout a travel that wasnt... instead of worrying about his starting center only getting 6 boards.

istockphoto_2493282_old_wooden_nutcracker.jpg

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Can someone say Pippen?

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good win for the Lakers, my Suns are hurting right now lol. Bynum is looking better every day and Kobe is well....the best player in the league. I'm nottripping too much, Suns will bounce back, but I don't feel this team is as good as our team 1 and 2 seasons ago.

Aw man, now I see the quotes that name jbone as the 'Ariza = Pippen' culprit.

My son...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

But like I said, jbone... no, no, no, and no.

Pippen is one of the 50 greatest of all time.

Ariza isn't one of the 50 best in the league.

Or even the Western Conference.

Heck, maybe not even the Pacific division.

Between the Kings, Lakers, Clippers, and Warriors, he MIGHT not even be among the 50 best in California.

Alright, that last one was too far.
laugh.gif

^Ska, i agree with ya lol
laugh.gif

But i dont think jbone was all that serious about it. It seemed like he was just jokin, or throwin an idea out there...i dont think it should be taken soseriously lol.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

My son...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Between the Kings, Lakers, Clippers, and Warriors, he MIGHT not even be among the 50 best in California.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
you're a fool,
laugh.gif
@ my son

Just jumped into this thread but this made my Christmas even better, as I'm sure it did for a lot of you. Bynum looks great and Ariza's bringing somemuch needed D and energy, even if it might be from the bench once Walton gets back (but isn't it great that there's someone to step into his place,unlike last year!?).

Anyway I wanted to say that I hope D'Antoni is choking on his words from November. That made this victory sweet. He sounded like a typical NT Phoenix fanback then. The best you can do now is tie the season series you idiot.

kobe was phenomenal today. and bynum owned the suns frontline. lakers lookin good. but they looked great last yr too early on. we'll see.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

My son...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I had to go look back and find out who said that because I just went wow when I read the quote.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ Bynum.
You're smoking the same crack as Kupchack if you think he's worth a damn.

amare will have a huge game today and barbosa will go nuts over you guys like always.. no defense against him..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mannnn, this was EASILY the best game I have been to in my life. Crowd was going bizerk (sp?) I'll have a buncha pics and if it's not too hard i have a few vids of the mvp (for kobe obviously) and phoenix sucks chants later on tonight or early tomorrow morning. I also by luck took a picture as Ariza was in mid-air on G-Hill but it's a lil blurry.
eek.gif
at that dunk though.

Feels good to beat them again, it was unreal being able to see the game live in person.

Edit- And I know zodogg is gona try to come in here and act like he doesn't care about this game or we're getting too excited over 1 win. Sorry buddy, [katt williams] You shouldn't of been talkin' !@#$[/katt williams]

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Lakers are going to destroy the Suns on Christmas day !

Zodogg is going to cry like the little girl that he is.He's going to be on suicide watch after the game.Watch he's going to talk all this smack the next 2 days and will disappear after the Suns lose on Christmas.

pimp.gif

Yooooo fellas calm down. Ariza got....POTENTIAL. I didn't say he= Pippen anywhere in my post.

Dude could be a Pippen type player though.

Still on a side note...Trade Odom.

Honestly, how can anyone objective NOT think that this is a charge? You can CLEARLY see BOTH Grant's feet set outside of the restricted area BEFORE Ariza's second foot leaves the ground. BTW, classic Ariza way of dunking on people, kneeing them or kicking them somewhere, in this case a kick to Grant's family jewels.
Xta, how can you say his feet were planted, go back, look closely at Hill's feet, they were not stable at any point.

Classic Ariza dunk? Tell me, where are his legs and feet supposed to go when he's leaping towards the basket? Is he supposed to go Spread Eagle all in onmotion as he is dunking?

Try dunking on 6 or 7 foot hoop, and see if you can really control and re-arrange your leg placement when you are concentrating on the dunk..
Then come back with your results.

Back
Top Bottom