official pic air jordan 8 black in pink

9af25abe447461ef269df7a88538c1dc6dfae90.pjpg

c1035e3fe2037df514232033d3236cfda055c88.pjpg

7b3151e077172edb139c4d8c461801035127d37.pjpg

ugly

Thanks for the pics my girl likes these.Maybe I'll get her these for Christmas.

My wife absolutely loves them. If they had a mens version with white or carolina instead of pink, id be all over them.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

My wife absolutely loves them. If they had a mens version with white or carolina instead of pink, id be all over them.
you and me both.

I don't understand all the hate. For a girl's shoe(not women, seeing as how these aren't in women's sizes), those are nice. I could even seehow most females would like these, it's a clean shoe. Seeing lots of women walking around wearing these though would be a different story, but I guessI'm not the only one that thought that looking at the size run.

I agree with the "variant-ish" look, but it's a retro+ color that's being marketed to an entirely different group of people than when the8's first came out, of course it looks different.

they black looks dyed. btw these look sooooooo good for customizing. ihave a feeling knowing me if i got extra money and these were on sale I'd buy them.there are always pink j's. just takes time for it to release.

dunks r sneaks turn the pink to blue. give me an idea how they will look and i may buy.

For a second I thought the pics for PS'd from the Cinder and Pink ones. Either way, Ewwwww
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom