Official Pizza Appreciation!

Just had Pi squared Friday, first time trying Detroit style pizza.. It was pretty good too
IMG_20180126_122439.jpg

Part of love for books to this day I equate to the Book It program. No better feeling in the world getting that personal pan pizza, lol.

Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago. Living the bachelor life for the weekend. Ordered a Pizza Hut for the first time in a long time. NEVER again. If I'm ordering chain it will only be Papa Murphy's or Dominos.

Yall had Godfathers pizza? I remember that being pretty good when I was growing up. Same for Lil Caesars when they had the square pizzas.
We have Godfathers here in KY,been a long time since I've had it though.

One of the best chains is Donatos,if you guys haven't tried it and have one near by its :smokin I think they are only in like 9 states though.

Pacific Northwest heads, I need your advice for pizza. I've been back in Seattle for a about a year and usually just stick with Big Mario's and Pagliacci but I know there's better. Went to Babydoll in Portland which was really good too.

Inspired by this thread I had Blaze Pizza last night. Exact concept as Pieology, unlimited toppings for a flat fee. Pizza was delicious and IMO better than Pieology.

Inspired by this thread I had Blaze Pizza last night. Exact concept as Pieology, unlimited toppings for a flat fee. Pizza was delicious and IMO better than Pieology.
Out of all those fast casual style pizza places,I think Mod is my favorite.

i like that there is a little extra sauce on top of that sicilian cheese & pepperoni

for me, a good pizza pie starts with the sauce

a lot of places don't use enough sauce or too much cheese imo - and it throws off the balance of the pie
That's everything to me.and I don't like a fancy sauce either, just a good marinara

So when you were in 4th grade and it was pizza day you were like "gross" lol

I can't remember another item I liked more.

So when you were in 4th grade and it was pizza day you were like "gross" lol

I can't remember another item I liked more.
I knew they were NOTHING compared to REAL pizza. They were just something to look forward to in comparison to other BAD public school lunches.

So yes, I knew they were trash

Back
Top Bottom