Official Pizza Appreciation!

There's also pieology but I think it's only in the west coast. I was too full from in n out to eat it though. So my sister and cousin had pizza from there. It looked legit though

Last edited:
i was eating a burger when i made that post lol... ill post a pic in the food thread... anyways had chicago deep dish from lou malnati last week... pizza is pretty good despite the pizza looking plain in the picture... they make pizza different with the cheese on the bottom and sauce on top
20180906_124532.jpg

i was eating a burger when i made that post lol... ill post a pic in the food thread... anyways had chicago deep dish from lou malnati last week... pizza is pretty good despite the pizza looking plain in the picture... they make pizza different with the cheese on the bottom and sauce on top
20180906_124532.jpg
if u dont delete that red baron digornos totinos pizza off ur phone

20180906_124532.jpg
How heavy handed were they with the cheese?

the pizza was actually good... pictures dont do it justice :lol:
you just have to try it though :pimp:
Yeah the pics are never going to do that justice. Similar to the Sicilian slices I had in Brooklyn a couple weeks ago that dudes said was trash :lol:

I really enjoy the sauce on top :pimp:

Y'all ever try a big mac pizza?
Get out

20180906_124532.jpg
Prolly was good. We got a place around here, O'Scugnizzo, that were one of the originaters of that style
And the crust/dough ain't soggy, actually real nice even the sauce
12002085_505895052903214_4547861055472396834_n.jpg

saw dominoes had the $5.99 carry out deal. I never eat that crap but said eff it last night. Worse pizza Ive ever had. Played myself. Will be getting some quality pizza this week to redeem myself.

I live in Houston and I know of two places I really enjoy (Star Pizza & Sicily Pizza). If anyone has any recommendations for pizza spots in Houston feel free to share please.

Had Domino's for the first time in a long time earlier this year. Someone told me they switched up the recipe. I took the bait.

Ordered a Brooklyn style pie. The crust was honestly like a cracker. Paper thin and crunchy. Ragu tasting sauce and the cheese was not much better. Shameful sh*t. Don't know how they stay in business.

Dominos pan crust is the best chain pizza (papa johns Pizza Hut etc)

Plus they always have a deal for 8.99 or 2 for 16

Anyone have a roccbox? Currently use a stone in my kamado or conventional oven, but thinking about adding the roccbox

Went to Mod Pizza for the first time because my HS alma mater was doing a fundraiser for the football team.

Wasn’t as good as &Pizza or this place called Pie 360 that used to be by my house. Price isn’t too bad but I probably wouldn’t go back. Better options around.

B871AF93-04AC-4719-979A-6E44548954BC.jpeg

There’s a mom and pop place I get once in a blue moon in so cal. Delicious but pricey. They use canned mushrooms instead of fresh ones but I’ve eaten it anyways for years. Other than that Papa Johns,Dominos, and Pizza Hut in that order.
Papa Johns gets hate but I find it better than PH.
And the di giornos pan pizza I’m munchin in right now.

Back
Top Bottom