***Official Podcast thread*** Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, Sports, and everything inbetween

Been trying to narrow down my podcasts to a few with no luck. I used to listen to Tax, Combat Jack, and Brilliant Idiots. But I fell of on em and lost interest. Now I'm down to these podcasts:

Freakanomics

NPR Politics

Bodega Boys

AskGaryV

Politically Reactive

Ezra Klein

AskHistorians

Smart Passive Income

Bigger Pockets

Econ Talk

The Secrets to Success (ET)

Malcolm Gladwell Revisionist History

WheelBarrow

Note to self

Beige Phillip Show (Show fell off hard)

HBR (Harvard Business Review)

By Any Means Necessary

Orlando Brown sat on the Vlad couch and detailed his hilarious "mmm-bop" moment with Raven-Symone, what it's like to be a Disney kid, his rap career, and wanting to donate money to poorer parts of Los Angeles.

Orlando Brown (Episode 88) by VladTV | Vlad TV | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Wanted to share the BNF Podcast, its pretty big in Boston right now... Really dope podcast

Brianna Amor

Ana Montana

Young Lito

The Tariq Nasheed Episode by Tax Season | Free Listening on SoundCloud

We have the good brother @TariqNasheed in the studio discussing politics, white supremacy and the art of mackin. Also make sure you go and support 1804:The Hidden History of Haiti

Damn good conversation

Kenny G holds the Guinness Book Of World Records for longest single note played on a saxophone! He played that note for 45 minutes! He's telling that story, remembering his make or break moment on Johnny Carson (complete with a "you'll never work in this town again!"), and sharing the stories behind his professional music debut (he was in highschool), opening for Whitney Houston, his Starbucks connection, and how he became so dang big in China!

Kenny G on Talk Is Jericho - EP316 - Talk Is Jericho http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=593&pid=1700045

@brendasdeadbaby

That is the Question" Andrew Schulz and Charlamagne Tha God discuss Taxstone, Celebrities going to Trump tower to speak with the president elect, and Tariq Nasheed and Andrew Schulz finally have a conversation. -

Tariq vs Shultz :lol:

That is the Question" Andrew Schulz and Charlamagne Tha God discuss Taxstone, Celebrities going to Trump tower to speak with the president elect, and Tariq Nasheed and Andrew Schulz finally have a conversation. -

Tariq vs Shultz :lol:

Shultz talks as if facts don't matter and google doesn't existing. Half way through this show.

Haunted Collector John Zaffis has a creepy collection of possessed pictures, dolls, and other items... many of which he received from his aunt and uncle, famous paranormal investigators, Ed & Lorraine Warren ("The Conjuring" movies are based on their cases). Hear some of the creepy tales behind the specific items, how John got started collecting in the first place, and why he's often called upon to assist with exorcisms! This is one scary episode you're not gonna wanna listen to alone!

Haunted Collector John Zaffis on Talk Is Jericho - EP319 http://www.PodcastOne.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=593&pid=1703117#.WIKdUXIfzeU.twitter via @PodcastOne

This is a good listen. Gives good insight on this city. People that have been here or interested in DC can appreciate it

On this segment of the #PhoneCheck Dugee F. Buller has returned. This week we talk about jam bands, Go-Go music, novelty foods in DC, hip hop, football, and much more. Press play and indulge!

#PhoneCheck: Mumbo Sauce & Go-Go [Dugee F Buller] by #OccupyABarStool

Breakfast Club

Tariq Nasheed Talks About Racial Dominance in American Society & How It Affected The 2016 Election - YouTube

Michael Eric Dyson Dishes On Celebrities Engaging with Trump, Facing Trump In Office & His New Book - YouTube

99% Invisible. It's a podcast about random stuff you don't really think about.

It's much better than I'm describing it right now. :lol:

Dominick Cruz on JRE
nthat.gif

joe's show been all over the place lately
laugh.gif

got alex jones on, few weeks later with neil degrasse tyson, then gavin mcinnis

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of Steven either. I think Joe has had a few too many conservatives on lately. The Alex Jones  episode was entertaining, but it would have been better without Eddie Bravo overpowering conversations.

Back
Top Bottom