***Official Podcast thread*** Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, Sports, and everything inbetween

BS Report(Bill Simmons).

Tony Kornheiser's DC-based radio show is excellent. Good mix of politics/sports.

"How Did This Get Made?" is pretty funny. It's a couple of the guys from Human Giant and they review/dissect a really horrible movie every couple weeks.

For football/soccer heads "Football Weekly" from the Guardian is *ace*. 

This man knows. The Tony Kornheiser show is by far my favorite podcast. I live in Canada but i always know how the weather is in DC or whenever Tony going haha:smokin

- Weekend confirmed
- Slate's Political gabfest
- MSNBC Morning Joe
- Jay and Dan Podcast
- IGN Games Podcasts

Here's my current podcast rotation:

The BS Report
The Basketball Jones
Grantland (just for Jalen Rose & Dave Jacoby)
ESPN Football Today
This American Life
NPR: Barbershop
NPR: Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me

New Yorker: The Political Scene
Alec Baldwin's Here's the Thing
Repped. Good list. I try to catched This American Life and Wait, Wait when they air on Saturday though. If not, then podcast.
DVDASA

It's David Choe's podcast co-hosted by Asa Akira.
WHAT?! David Choe is one of my favorite artists and Asa Akira is... Asa Akira. Thanks for mentioning that. IDK how I didn't know about it.

Anyways, I listen to a few mentioned above, A&B: Group Therapy and A State of Trance

Last edited:
If you listen to that podcast Kevin goes into it about how him and Olivia aren't even close anymore. I think that's gonna be a good part of the podcast if he keeps it going...just revealing little secrets about g4 and aots and olivia.
I'm downloading the first episode now. I want to hear about BTS stuff of G4 and Munn.

I listen to Nerdist too since they always have interesting guests.

Just subscribed to How Did This Get Made? last week. Seems like it'll be good.

I listen to the Elegant Angel podcast :wow:.

Here's my current podcast rotation:

The BS Report
The Basketball Jones
Grantland (just for Jalen Rose & Dave Jacoby)
ESPN Football Today
This American Life
NPR: Barbershop
NPR: Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me
New Yorker: The Political Scene
Alec Baldwin's Here's the Thing

Adding to my old post:

How Did This Get Made? (The one they did for Fast Five was gold.)
The Truth - short stories in audio form

PTI & Chelsea Peretti's podcasts are the only ones I can keep up with. I always :lol: at her shows and she's lowkey dimey. :pimp:

Didn't eem know Wait Wait was on podcast. Will download now.

Just started listening to the kondobolu brothers podcast. Hari and Ashok got me dying. Podcast is relatively new so it can only get better.

Bill Burr- on ooccasion

The Champs

Juan epstein- best in my opinion

Dan Carlin- he has two one is about dope historical topics and the other is on his take of current events. Very informative at the very least you fall asleep quick

PTI & Chelsea Peretti's podcasts are the only ones I can keep up with. I always
laugh.gif
at her shows and she's lowkey dimey.
pimp.gif

Didn't eem know Wait Wait was on podcast. Will download now.
Chelsea Peretti's is my favorite right now

Bill Burr

How Did this Get Made (Paul Scheer, June Diane Raphael, Jason Mantzoukas review bad movies)

Comedy Bang Bang

Doug Loves Movies (Doug Benson and other comedians play the Leonard Maltin game)

We're Alive Zombie Podcast

The Fogelnest Files

Ronna and Beverly (Jessica Chaffin and Jamie Denbo play 2 old jewish ladies, interview comedians, actors, writers etc.)

The Critical Thinker Academy

Last edited:
Current Playlist:

Co-Main Event Podcast (MMA)
The MMA Hour
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
Joe Rogan Experience
Nerdist
Pointless with Kevin P (Only listen when I know the guests, one with Underwood was :lol:
Bertcast
Bryan Callen Show

crabfeast , your moms house, mohr stories can be hit or miss but usually good , and fatman on batman

BS Report
Dan Lebetard Show
Steve Austin Show
Grantland
First Take
Joe Rogan Exp.

Grave digging a little but I don't want to create a new thread, my rotation consists of Sklarbro Country/County, Mohr Stories, Church of What's Happening Now (Joey Diaz), Your Mom's House (Tom Segura and Christina P), 5 Decisions Away (Matt Paxton from Hoarders, very fascinating), Vice.com is starting to do podcasts, Bertcast (love Bert), and JRE. The thing about Joe Rogan is I assumed he was just some meathead, MMA douche but I was surprised when I actually started listening to his podcast. His topics are bizarre but interesting at the same time. And he seems like a very positive guy which is refreshing. And I'm about to start getting into Dan Carlin's Hardcore History.

I like when comedians talk about "beefs" with other comedians. I would like to know more about Jay Mohr "vs" Bert Kreischer. Jay kind of brought Bert and Tom Segura up but I know there was a rift between Jay and Bert over a Tracy Morgan story. Now Bert and Tom are Deathsquad comics and Jay and Joe both say they don't have anything against each other but I think they don't like each other.

One more thing, what app do you use for your mobile devices? I use the free Podcast app from Apple but wondering if anyone recommends something else.

props for adding some podcasts....I been hearing about Jay Mohr's podcast on other podcasts...I def gotta check that Vice podcast out.

I'ma check the one's Krose put up as well.

I really can't recommend The Comedy Cellar podcast enough. It's my #1 podcast with Burr at #2 and YKWD or JRE at #3

Back
Top Bottom