***Official Podcast thread*** Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, Sports, and everything inbetween

The following question was probably never asked anywhere and never will be but lemme try:
Whats the most interesting podcast regarding astronomy?

I searched on itunes and Im overwhelmed, dunno where to start

Last edited:
Will be subbing to how did this get made because of this thread. Anyone else find anything good

I listen to Grantland and fantasy football podcasts mostly

Last edited:
what happened to DVDASA???

Does anyone here listen to Occasionally Awesome? Pretty good show, dudes talking about just about everything, but mostly chicks, fashion, and music.

Only podcasts I listen to are review-a-wai/raw and Steve Austin show. Used to listen to Jerichos but he got annoying with his non sense singing

Harris Wittels died of an overdose today.  If you listen to a lot of comedy podcasts i'm sure you'll recognize him

he, Adam Scott and Chelsea Peretti delivered some of the best eps. of Comedy Bang Bang ever "Farts and Procreation"

was also a producer on Parks and Rec.

Harris Wittels died of an overdose today.  If you listen to a lot of comedy podcasts i'm sure you'll recognize him
he, Adam Scott and Chelsea Peretti delivered some of the best eps. of Comedy Bang Bang ever "Farts and Procreation"
was also a producer on Parks and Rec.

****....... RIP

One of my favs. I know on a few recent podcasts he mentioned rehab... :frown:

Harris' regular on Comedy Bang Bang where he told bad jokes he had saved on his phone:

Last edited:
they were gearing up to do another installment of Farts and Procreation too.  Chelsea tweeted about a few days ago

anyone listen to "the champs" with neal brennan and mosha kasher? 

neal brennan was a big part of the chappelle show

currently listen to :

the champs

WTF w/ Marc Maron

Sklarbro Country

and espn fantasy football/baseball

mohr stories ( love his tracy murray stories/impersonations) 

Last edited:
Money Tree
Radical Personal Finance
EconTalk
Tom Woods Show
Billy Salmon Skin Burr
Nick DiPaolo
Voluntary Life
School Sucks
Rogan (he's about to get cut though)
Tuesdays With Stories
Pete and Sebastian

I'll cycle in Carolla and Jay Mohr depending on the guest. They both get tedious though.

I drive a lot for work, so good pod is a necessity.

Rogan podcast has really declined, and Joe himself is letting his ego get the beat of him. His last podcast with carolla was terrible.

JB Smoove on The Champs is an absolute classic.
bruh, breaking down those Leone-isms 
laugh.gif

Rogan podcast has really declined, and Joe himself is letting his ego get the beat of him. His last podcast with carolla was terrible.

Exactly. He would benefit from listening to his own recordings. Dude cuts off guests with non sequiturs all the damn time.

The Apple podcast app is ******* terrible. Anyone else have problems with it?

Won't let me delete some episodes I've downloaded - if I delete on the phone, in my iTunes, or both, they still pop back up as soon as I sync :smh:

Any good alternatives?

Back
Top Bottom