**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Added a new guy to our family yesterday. Haven't had a dog since my dog passed away in 2019...

Kids still can't agree on a name, but trying to get that done today :lol:
20230828_071013.jpg

20230828_101403.jpg

We went with Miles for his name...went to the vet again today and he still has a yeast infection in 1 ear, also got a other shot and his rabies shot...he was out of it today :lol:
20230922_095652.jpg

Sorry for Wookie's passing.

Wow, she overcame a lot and still lived a full life. Condolences to you and your family.

RIP to Wookie |l.

sorry for the loss mane

sorry for your loss fam. i've broken bones, had multiple surgeries and nothing has even come close to the pain of losing a pup. they really do leave a hole in your heart that can never be filled. i know its hard now and will be for a bit, but slowly thinking about her will start to bring happiness instead of sadness.

RIP Wookie, rest easy girl

RIP Wookie. **** hurts for a while. I still think of my dog Guinness everyday and he passed in 2019.

FB_IMG_1564972215334.jpg

Thank you all so much... I've lost a couple greyhounds but those were both really sudden (9 yo broke his back leg and the x-ray showed bone cancer, so he was put down then and there; 11 yo died of a heart attack coming in from outside at bedtime - both died in my arms), so I've experienced the loss of my "kids," but this one hits different cuz she was really "my girl."

Anyway, I want y'all to know I don't keep a particularly wide circle of friends IRL, so I always consider myself absolutely blessed to be a part of this community. Y'all are seriously good people here :emoji_pray:

IMG_4887.jpeg

Picked up this little fella the other day. Rescue of course
Post some good training vids or articles. Any helpful training tips are welcome
He/she still a puppy right?

Just from my experience:
Around 20 minutes after he eats or drinks, take him outside to potty train him

If you see him chewing on your shoes or furniture, stop him then give him a chew toy in return

Judging from the looks of your dog, he looks athletic and active lol.. so lots of playing time outdoors. Spring pole is good exercise and will tire him out. Fetch, Frisbee, chasing you on a bike, etc..

Im no dog whisperer or anything close to that but me my wife have rescued 10 puppies thrown over our fence, in addition to owning 4 bullies, a schi-poo, and 2 rescue mutts that passed this year ages 10 and 11.

Back
Top Bottom