OFFICIAL: POST YOUR DURANT SNEAKERS, KD I-V Vol 1

^I feel ya.....When I was at Ft. Leonardwood, MO, there was a place called Glik's and they had an outlet like 4 spaces down in the same shopping center, they had the red/white KD1's and the Montrose Christian PE's there for the miserable 5 months I was there.  I must have went there 20+ times and passed on them each time.
mad.gif

I literally just spent the last half hour looking for away kd1s...
roll.gif

and no luck....
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

and no luck....
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

roll.gif

and no luck....
embarassed.gif
You are a sick man.... but you know that already...I see the Montrose PEs every so often on Ebay.  Seems like smaller size KD1s are also pretty abundant.  I would love to see a Sonics CW on the 4.  That would be very hot.  Thunder also need to get an alternate jersey in orange/yellow, some combination of that.

roll.gif

and no luck....
embarassed.gif
You are a sick man.... but you know that already...I see the Montrose PEs every so often on Ebay.  Seems like smaller size KD1s are also pretty abundant.  I would love to see a Sonics CW on the 4.  That would be very hot.  Thunder also need to get an alternate jersey in orange/yellow, some combination of that.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

roll.gif

and no luck....
embarassed.gif

Problem noted.

I seem to just get stuck on a pair and am driven to find them...
roll.gif

The tough part about the KD line is there isnt a TON of demand, but they dont make a TON of them either.  Not like some of the GR stuff with Kobe and Lebron.  So something like away kd1's in a 11 becomes harder and harder to find as time goes along.  I doubt alot of guys were buying those thinking, "man someday I'm gonna get a ton for these..."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

roll.gif

and no luck....
embarassed.gif

Problem noted.

I seem to just get stuck on a pair and am driven to find them...
roll.gif

The tough part about the KD line is there isnt a TON of demand, but they dont make a TON of them either.  Not like some of the GR stuff with Kobe and Lebron.  So something like away kd1's in a 11 becomes harder and harder to find as time goes along.  I doubt alot of guys were buying those thinking, "man someday I'm gonna get a ton for these..."
roll.gif

Dean-when you want something bad enough...lol

I look forward to your post as well.

seems like there is a nice KD following...

TEAM KD?

Dean-when you want something bad enough...lol

I look forward to your post as well.

seems like there is a nice KD following...

TEAM KD?

Originally Posted by devildoc76

^I feel ya.....When I was at Ft. Leonardwood, MO, there was a place called Glik's and they had an outlet like 4 spaces down in the same shopping center, they had the red/white KD1's and the Montrose Christian PE's there for the miserable 5 months I was there.  I must have went there 20+ times and passed on them each time.
mad.gif

Ohh I know man.  I saw them on sale in the mall plenty of times but never really gave them a chance.
sho3tym and others, go check choicekicksnorthwest.com they don't have the away cw you're looking for but still some options up there
And again I agree.  It sucks that the demand for kd's isn't extremely high but they're still so impossible to find a year or two after release
Nice pics up there Fresh

mad.gif

Ohh I know man.  I saw them on sale in the mall plenty of times but never really gave them a chance.
sho3tym and others, go check choicekicksnorthwest.com they don't have the away cw you're looking for but still some options up there
And again I agree.  It sucks that the demand for kd's isn't extremely high but they're still so impossible to find a year or two after release
Nice pics up there Fresh

Originally Posted by bahunt8

mad.gif

Nice pics up there Fresh

Thanks for that site, only had the white/red in my size.  If they had the white/blue I'd grab em.  Oh well...

Dean-What year is that UT polo from, need to find one myself...

Originally Posted by bahunt8

mad.gif

Nice pics up there Fresh

Thanks for that site, only had the white/red in my size.  If they had the white/blue I'd grab em.  Oh well...

Dean-What year is that UT polo from, need to find one myself...

Back
Top Bottom