**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

yeah the vintage joints are great but IM Just saying...they can get expensive...and all of them arent in that great of condition....

so when it comes to getting something new....and good.....you know...

but I understand where your coming from

yeah the vintage joints are great but IM Just saying...they can get expensive...and all of them arent in that great of condition....

so when it comes to getting something new....and good.....you know...

but I understand where your coming from

http://ohsnapbacks.com/2011/07/30/4uhf-x-new-era-the-freshest-9fifty-snapback-caps/
4UHF-THEFRESHEST-NEWERA-9FIFTY-SNAPBACK.004.jpg

4UHF-THEFRESHEST-NEWERA-9FIFTY-SNAPBACK.002.jpg

kingoffitteds still posting this whack snaps... come on, man! read the title!

those Don C snaps may cost 400... But you have to admit that the snakeskin on those classic sport specialties joints are FIRE

those Don C snaps may cost 400... But you have to admit that the snakeskin on those classic sport specialties joints are FIRE

Originally Posted by manamazing55

how can I get wrinkles out of the sides of snapbacks?

I was in the usmc for 6 years and i took the same technique we did on out 8 point covers to my snap backs- take the hat turn on ur iron make sure there is water in it to "steam"- take a roll of toilet paper out of the plastic or paper cover - put it on the inside of the hat and spray some starch about 5 feet away from the cap not to soak it. gently steam and iron the snap back - the steam helps with the wrinkles and the starch helps keep it shape. let me know how it work outs.

I did just did that same technique on a mighty ducks starter snap i got at the flea market for 1.00 looks like a 50.00 snap back again . ill post some pics tomorrow good luck !
pimp.gif

I was in the usmc for 6 years and i took the same technique we did on out 8 point covers to my snap backs- take the hat turn on ur iron make sure there is water in it to "steam"- take a roll of toilet paper out of the plastic or paper cover - put it on the inside of the hat and spray some starch about 5 feet away from the cap not to soak it. gently steam and iron the snap back - the steam helps with the wrinkles and the starch helps keep it shape. let me know how it work outs.

I did just did that same technique on a mighty ducks starter snap i got at the flea market for 1.00 looks like a 50.00 snap back again . ill post some pics tomorrow good luck !
pimp.gif

post a video on the technique as well! unless you plan on using it for business... Lol lol lol

post a video on the technique as well! unless you plan on using it for business... Lol lol lol

Im sure these well educated chaps can figure it out on there own - im not to savy with a camcorder - lol @ for my business !

Im sure these well educated chaps can figure it out on there own - im not to savy with a camcorder - lol @ for my business !

Originally Posted by LACEZ

pimp.gif

that sounds like a great plan to restore vintage ones.

Im talking more about the wrinkles a hat gets from simply shipping from the store to my house. It would be nice to get those wrinkles from being folded/crinkled out.

Originally Posted by LACEZ

pimp.gif

that sounds like a great plan to restore vintage ones.

Im talking more about the wrinkles a hat gets from simply shipping from the store to my house. It would be nice to get those wrinkles from being folded/crinkled out.

Same process works minus the starch. Instead, use a damp cloth between the hat and iron. Be sure to pull the panel you're ironing tight so that you don't create new wrinkles.

Same process works minus the starch. Instead, use a damp cloth between the hat and iron. Be sure to pull the panel you're ironing tight so that you don't create new wrinkles.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpeg

you know they're not going to allow a new era thread, a vintage snapback thread, and then a "modern" snapback thread.

let that boy post.

8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpeg

you know they're not going to allow a new era thread, a vintage snapback thread, and then a "modern" snapback thread.

let that boy post.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

let that boy post.
roflbot-6a5S.jpg

now i'm going to go post some AM 90's in the JBWDYWT thread.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom