**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

Originally Posted by phreshdude

my vintage pickups
pimp.gif
OH MY GOD. How??? Where??? #DatGrizz #DatFalcons #DatRams

Originally Posted by kingoffitteds

New Era Cap ABA Snapbacks
ABA-NEWERA-9FIFTY-SNAPBACK.002.jpg

See. They need to stick to fitteds, most of those would be a for sure cop. I hate seeing a dope hat and finding out its a snap. Thats just me tho.   
I personally perfer a New Era fitted, I cop and enjoy old Starters for nostalgia and when you find one in real good condition for cheap its a good feeling. I would never cop a new M&N or NE snap! I despise the trending M&N and NE snaps because they only started makin them once they realized people were payin $50+ for vintage snaps! They aint retro snap backs! Thats like Reebok retroing Jordans haha! NOW if Starter started making hats again then they would be considered retro to me.

Originally Posted by kingoffitteds

New Era Cap ABA Snapbacks
ABA-NEWERA-9FIFTY-SNAPBACK.002.jpg

See. They need to stick to fitteds, most of those would be a for sure cop. I hate seeing a dope hat and finding out its a snap. Thats just me tho.   
I personally perfer a New Era fitted, I cop and enjoy old Starters for nostalgia and when you find one in real good condition for cheap its a good feeling. I would never cop a new M&N or NE snap! I despise the trending M&N and NE snaps because they only started makin them once they realized people were payin $50+ for vintage snaps! They aint retro snap backs! Thats like Reebok retroing Jordans haha! NOW if Starter started making hats again then they would be considered retro to me.

Some one post some cowboys , and bulls championship hats......

I aint seen one wavy snap yet... dudes rocking the same joints.

Some one post some cowboys , and bulls championship hats......

I aint seen one wavy snap yet... dudes rocking the same joints.

Here is some of my pics on my computer . My collection has grown considerably. I dont buy vintage off the net. I am most interested in rare hats for Dated events and crazy designs.
tumblr_lqnx80DoOW1qlzuyjo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ls3j3i8usy1qlzuyjo1_500.png
tumblr_ls32trQYG11qlzuyjo1_500.png
tumblr_ls1s795Ma01qlzuyjo1_500.png
tumblr_lqyzub0JO51qlzuyjo1_500.jpg

Here is some of my pics on my computer . My collection has grown considerably. I dont buy vintage off the net. I am most interested in rare hats for Dated events and crazy designs.
tumblr_lqnx80DoOW1qlzuyjo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ls3j3i8usy1qlzuyjo1_500.png
tumblr_ls32trQYG11qlzuyjo1_500.png
tumblr_ls1s795Ma01qlzuyjo1_500.png
tumblr_lqyzub0JO51qlzuyjo1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom