Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

im still undecided if i should get one, because of the damn prices on the games, i think it ridiculous how those games can cost just as much as ps2 and xbox games.

Quote:
and for gta, will my game get screwed up in any way if i save it if ive used weapons cheats?
yeah i still would like to knoe, but not juss weapon chats, all cheats..?
Pics?! oh yeah btw, juss GOOGLE it!!

Hella > Mad. Yeah i said it.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

Quote:
You need to download a file to enable custom tracks for GTA: Liberty City Stories.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

i was tired of those weak radio stations... that's so big that you're able to put ur own tracks on there... thanks again... that was big info...

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

Quote:
I have to go exchange my psp AGAIN...after work today...hopefully I don't have to go through a lot of them just to find one that has no dead pixels in it.

No matter what kind of LCD screen you get, you will encounter at least one dead pixel. Very rare will you find NO dead pixels. As for dust particles getting underneath the screen and LCD cells... anyway of getting them out w/o opening the unit? --Yeh right.

Can't wait for updated homebrews and emulations for the newer versions.
"True mastery transcends any particular art. It stems from mastery of oneself ~ the ability, developed through self-discipline, to be calm, fully aware, and completely in tune with oneself and surroundings. Then, and only then, can a person know himself." - B. Lee

"If you're having shoe problems I feel bad for you all....you got 99 Jordans and still can't ball.....hit me!!!"

Xbox live:ardeedas

Quote:
Didnt read the whole thread. But i am having problems with my headset for socom i can hear everyone perfect but they cant hear me. Anyone know how to fix this. I opened all ports to my router and everything,

First make sure that yhe head set icon on the screen isnt crossed off...then...the wasy you talk you ahve to hold down... square... then you will hear a beep then you can talk.

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Buy my Villanova Dunks hi's sz 11.5-12. Sell me ur Flight Huaraches in sz 12-12.5

Quote:
The white Giga pack is now available in the United States.

i dont think the one on compusa is the ceramic white model..

i think they just messed up with the pictures...because on the description of the item it says the psp is black

I love my psp. But the volume needs to be fixed. Some songs are really loud on the psp, and some u can even barely hear. I got hot shots golf a couple of days ago and I still don't know how to play it.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

hot shots golf is straight.the putting on it sux.but what r some some sick @#%$ games.i already have need for speed most wanted,madden 06 and hot shots golf
They mad my car's like an elephant - the trunk in the front
See ya dude react, hud' six threw me back
A few they clapped, but I ate those, them ***** is Scooby snacks
I ain't see stars.. I'm a G pa-Killa Cam

Weird. The CompUSA gigapack clearly states that the unit is black, but the photo is the JP white version. hmmm.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

might be speaking too soon but no dead pixels and ive had it for a little over a month

is lumines really addicting (was gonna get it but got socom instead)??

The standard PSP case is just fine for me. I only wish that it was enclosed on both ends. I'm heading to Tokyo in about a month and I'm looking forward to picking up accessories!
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

The Logitech Playgear Pocket imo is the best case out for the psp...

I finally got my psp hooked up to the internet..its pretty dope....

I'm still usin my 32 mb right now because i'm waitin on the 2 gig memory stick...when I update to that will the web pages load up a little faster or no?

Also what about viruses? Can the psp get one from browsing through websites?

The size of the memory stick should have no effect on the speed of page load. There is built-in cache memory for temp internet files.

PSP is vulnerable to viruses and trojans. Also, some malicious code can be hidden in 'homebrew' apps.

[/table]​

Yeah I'm thinking about getting the Logitech case,
but a while ago someone posted a white belt holster/clip for the PSP I think it was from Japan. It was white with the triangle, cirlce, square, and X all over it in color. Does anyone know what I'm talking about.
[/center]

headporter caze iz pretty nice...i think thatz wat itz called
IN DIRE NEED OF: CG XI sz 10.5-11, Safari AM1 sz 11, Supreme Lows 11, Lebron Hater AF1 10.5-11 and other AF1s... like courir and 3m snakes and things of that nature. yahmean?!!??!

I was gonna get a PSP but mainly for the MP3s, videos, and web browsing...so I just got a laptop instead
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name

[/center]

Great pickup--if you like lugging a notebook computer around everywhere you go.
[/table]​

Back
Top Bottom