< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

my second pair of Bluefields just arrived from Rise, so happy with them and I got a couple cool stickers too which is always nice

Just getting into Puma's recently and I'm loving this R698 silhouette. Any issues on the general quality of these models?

Just getting into Puma's recently and I'm loving this R698 silhouette. Any issues on the general quality of these models?
I only have a few r698s but quality has never been an issue. You should grab the bluefields if you haven't already. Shape is fantastic

I only have a few r698s but quality has never been an issue. You should grab the bluefields if you haven't already. Shape is fantastic

The pricepoint is definitely nice as well. I was actually looking to cop some Reflectives. Any sizing things I should know before copping?

The pricepoint is definitely nice as well. I was actually looking to cop some Reflectives. Any sizing things I should know before copping?
In my expereicne, the R698 runs a little big. Roomy toe box. 

I always go .5 down from my true size of 9.5. To give you some reference, I'm a size 9.5 in asics GL3 and GLV, size 9 in nb 997/998/577 and gel sagas. I go with a size 9 in the R698 and they fit perfectly.

how do the xs-850's fit? thinking of picking up madder browns. for reference, i go 0.5 down on NB.

Last edited:
I always go .5 down from my true size of 9.5. To give you some reference, I'm a size 9.5 in asics GL3 and GLV, size 9 in nb 997/998/577 and gel sagas. I go with a size 9 in the R698 and they fit perfectly.

Repped for referencing other sneakers. Everyone just says TTS, half size up/down.

Ah alright perfect, I'm more of a true 13.5 (rare) - 14, so the 13 in these should fit practically perfectly 
smokin.gif

Stampd's collaboration with puma has been on the money !! I'm glad I bought the off white colorway and its a good thing I held off on buying their recent drop . That grey pair is amazing .

STAMPD x Puma R698. Def better than the laceless version:

View media item 1659179
View media item 1659180

Too many releases but I only got my eye on these pairs
smokin.gif

View media item 1659181
I have the Desert Storms didn't even realize they came out with a black version as well lol 

In regards to the Stampd Trinomic Sock, part of me wants to like it but I just feel the sole throws it off somewhat. It's still too thick for a one piece upper I really wish they would have trimmed down that trinomic sole. I still might be tempted to buy the Black colorway if I can find it discounted just cause I'm a fan of Chris Stamp's collabs and think the r698 desert storms are one of the best collabs to release in awhile, the quality on mine is A+

Back
Top Bottom