< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Thanks for the response. I might pull the trigger on those bluefields from rise but I found the other BWGH R698 for way cheaper so I cant decide lol

Bluefields are GOAT. All the other BWGH Pumas don't even compare, which is why they sat and hit the sale racks. The others aren't bad to have, but given the choice Bluefields are a must.

The BOG Pack were released for 200AUD each in Australia and 200USD I believe for US.

Something I'd like to share....

I was stoked to know that the comment I made on their Sharkbait Release on FB back in December 2013 actually came to life!
Failed to manage the pair and I ended up on their page haha!

Really stoked that they remembered that incident and ended up making it a reality.

They even used the exact name I suggested and the color scheme! :smokin

View media item 1690772
Post #1:
View media item 1690773
Post #2:
20332523674_37638465b0_z.jpg

but my comment wasn't salty at all! :smh: :tongue:

That gumsole makes me weak.... :smokin
View media item 1690775

Last edited:
2013 SF BOGs could've been had for as low as $120 international ,$200 US, $299 for sharkbait

Last edited:

Thanks for the response. I might pull the trigger on those bluefields from rise but I found the other BWGH R698 for way cheaper so I cant decide lol
Bluefields are GOAT. All the other BWGH Pumas don't even compare, which is why they sat and hit the sale racks. The others aren't bad to have, but given the choice Bluefields are a must.
Yup bluefields are Legendary. The shape is phenomenal on them and the quality and materials are excellent. Best R698s ever, top 5 puma of all time

The BOG Pack were released for 200AUD each in Australia and 200USD I believe for US.

Something I'd like to share....

I was stoked to know that the comment I made on their Sharkbait Release on FB back in December 2013 actually came to life!
Failed to manage the pair and I ended up on their page haha!

Really stoked that they remembered that incident and ended up making it a reality.

They even used the exact name I suggested and the color scheme!
smokin.gif

Post #1:

Post #2:
20332523674_37638465b0_z.jpg

but my comment wasn't salty at all!
mean.gif
tongue.gif

That gumsole makes me weak....
smokin.gif
Do I have any chance of getting a pair of these? lol I'm guessing they won't come stateside aside from that NYC pop up that will be in store only? 

Does anyone remember if the older SF pack came in size 13?? I don't think I could squeeze my big *** foot in a 12 lol 
Not sure but the 2013 retros run small, you need to size up half.
Well I doubt there is a 13.5 so ill have to settle for 13 if they even release that size lol I wear a 13 in the r698 and aside from being a little narrow the length is fine, i'm assuming the BOG fits similiar to the r698?

From what I remember of the last SF BOG releases, you should be fine going "tts" as long as you don't have wide feet or thick ankles. The mesh toe is forgiving. As for size I think the highest was US13, lowest was a US6.

Back
Top Bottom