< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

wow, if you can come up with that trade too, you gotta at least throw in some lube with the pumas for the poor kid
lol hey man he offered the deals I just told him what I wanted from him and what I had to offer... I think he was just running off at the mouth though cause I haven't heard from him in 2 days now about making it happen.

i will be patient and wait for a us release on all these pumas. if there isnt any, then it wasnt ment to be :[ 

how hard was it to get a pair of BWGH last year?
i cant resist anything in teal or turquoise

They went pretty quick on the US sites that had them, but it was definitely possible.

how hard was it to get a pair of BWGH last year?
i cant resist anything in teal or turquoise
I walked into my local boutique after striking out for a pair of the sole collector Gary Peytons (blessing from above clearly!!) to chop it up with my man that works there and he brought them out of the back for me. FSR I could have copped two pairs for myself if I wanted but slept on em, just got a pair for me and my girl and dipped out. Man if only I had a time machine 
mean.gif

Tropicalia pack are definitely hitting stateside, just saw a post on twitter from a store in the US with a teaser.

Tropicalia pack are definitely hitting stateside, just saw a post on twitter from a store in the US with a teaser.
yeah check your local shops they deff are. seems like im getting the black ones :[ im sorry wallet

Called around to the spots I order my runners from and nobody had any idea and a few were saying they didn't have any manifests on them. Being that PYS was pretty much the only one to get the R698 Mesh Evolutions I'd say overseas is my best bet at this point

I walked into my local shop and got my mesh evolutions with ease. I'm in Vegas by the way.

They went pretty quick on the US sites that had them, but it was definitely possible.

I walked into my local boutique after striking out for a pair of the sole collector Gary Peytons (blessing from above clearly!!) to chop it up with my man that works there and he brought them out of the back for me. FSR I could have copped two pairs for myself if I wanted but slept on em, just got a pair for me and my girl and dipped out. Man if only I had a time machine 
mean.gif
Thanks.

I think i'll pass the mesh R698 for BWGH.

mesh R698 are good but a little bit too loud to me.

Will still cop the Blaze of Glory. 

Man..tempted to order the 10....might wait it out for a 9.5, good info though bro! Repped :smokin

Back
Top Bottom