< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I saw a dude selling 2 DS pairs for $60 each on a fb group, I was dumbfounded. Top 5 puma of all time for me and its resale is in the ****ter lol

Because 80% of these guys are one bar in a song by their favorite Hypebeast rapper from wearing sketchers. I bought 2 pair on the restock in the summer. I was shocked that all through the holiday season these could be had waaaaay under retail. And were sitting!!!! Before the restock they were "grails" after the restock they were meh? Yeah right. Still Super Dope whether limited or not.

Because 80% of these guys are one bar in a song by their favorite Hypebeast rapper from wearing sketchers. I bought 2 pair on the restock in the summer. I was shocked that all through the holiday season these could be had waaaaay under retail. And were sitting!!!! Before the restock they were "grails" after the restock they were meh? Yeah right. Still Super Dope whether limited or not.

Personally, I never dreamed the restock would be as huge in quantity as it was. Most people who wanted Bluefields already had them, so the potential market was more suited for a typical QS restock than a big re-release. In the end, I'm glad I was able to cop, even if I paid full retail. My only option before that was paying stupid resale prices, which I refused.

Completely agree with you guys - I missed out the first time the bluefields released, and managed to finally cop after the 2015 restock.  These are really FANTASTIC shoes in every sense of the word.  Absolutely one of my favorite pairs in my entire collection, and to get them below retail was even better!

Retail on the Bluefields wasn't that high to begin with given the quality, especially if you compare their prices to other brands. I'll never regret buying them even if Puma re-releases them for 9,99€...

Do the blaze of glory stretch a little? I got a a bit of cankles going on and these have the booty instead of regular tongue so yeah...

Really like these 698s; too bad its only for women

puma-womens-r698-exotic-black-gold-4.jpg

puma-womens-r698-exotic-black-gold-5.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2016/01/17/puma-gets-exotic-with-the-r698-for-women/

I'm not a huge fan of the BOG but I'll definitely take a close look at those. They'll probably even go on sale like the other Stampd collabs.

Back
Top Bottom