< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

New York Is For Lovers on sale for $96

rise-puma-blaze-glory-ny-lovers-1-700x4001.jpg

www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/21335/puma-blaze-of-glory-red-rise-x-puma?utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=5575246&noredir=1

Shout out KicksDeals

Last edited:
My TTS is 9 in Nike (Flyknit Racers, AM90 and AM95 for reference) and the BoGs fit TTS for me (I have Bloodbaths, Rise NYIFL and the BAUs).
Do the Bloodbaths fit similar to the BAUs? A few reviews sad that the Bloodbaths fit snug, so go .5 size up. I went TTS on my BAUs and they fit perfect. Should I go TTS on Bloodbaths also?

I want to buy the Rihanna slides for a friend. Where can I find them? They have been sold out everywhere I looked.

View media item 2029016Got a good price on the Crossover BoGs and I jumped. Been intrigued by this collab for a while now but I always thought something was off...swapped the laces and I think the shoe looks much better now. Black and white laces on a grey upper just looked a little too drab to me. Put the OG Sneakerfreaker teal laces in and those really pop. I did not know there were a third set of rope laces in the box, that was a nice surprise.

IMHO rope laces just don't belong on a BoG, but even then Crossover picked literally the worst color out of the three as the stock lace. oh well

Last edited:
View media item 2029016Got a good price on the Crossover BoGs and I jumped. Been intrigued by this collab for a while now but I always thought something was off...swapped the laces and I think the shoe looks much better now. Black and white laces on a grey upper just looked a little too drab to me. Put the OG Sneakerfreaker teal laces in and those really pop. I did not know there were a third set of rope laces in the box, that was a nice surprise.

IMHO rope laces just don't belong on a BoG, but even then Crossover picked literally the worst color out of the three as the stock lace. oh well

They look dope! Can't wait to cop em

Back
Top Bottom