< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

looks like certain footlockers are getting the creepers. i think im going to go at 7am to be forsure the first one in line. not taking any chances becasue i owe my wife for always letting me buy sneakers.taking my lap top to stay busy lol

anyone deal with this in store release? 

Hey Guys, 

Any sizing info on Puma Ignite Evoknit?

Im a UK 7.5, Nike size 8.5 US and Adidas size 8 US.

Ive tried looking through the thread and online and have came upon few mixed opinions on sizing.

Debating to purchase a size 8.5 or 8 US.

Any help/tips would be appreciated.

looks like certain footlockers are getting the creepers. i think im going to go at 7am to be forsure the first one in line. not taking any chances becasue i owe my wife for always letting me buy sneakers.taking my lap top to stay busy lol

anyone deal with this in store release? 

For future reference I've gotten all of my lady's rihanna's from UNDFTD.com. I know villa, pickyourshoes, and puma.com currently have all colors and sizes available.

Good luck, hope your lady loves em!

For future reference I've gotten all of my lady's rihanna's from UNDFTD.com. I know villa, pickyourshoes, and puma.com currently have all colors and sizes available.

Good luck, hope your lady loves em!

Thanks. Here at the mall chilling in front of the ftl getting them. Just wanted to get them for her fast.

kinda late to the party, but anywhere to find Diamond Supply Suedes anywhere in a 7.5? Very few retailers got em below an 8, and those that did (END, SNS, Titolo) sold out QUICK. Any and all help is kindly appreciated. 

Hey Guys, 

View media item 2254640

Ive tried looking through the thread and online and have came upon few mixed opinions on sizing.

I have had a few similar sizing concerns with other brands lately and doing the EUR to US conversions etc...but I can say that I have purchased 2 of Puma's McQ collabs in the past month both in my TRUE size 8 and they are both perfect. I am a UK 7, Nike 8 or 8.5 depending on shoe and in the lone Adidas model I like (Tubular X) I am a US7.5 so IMO cop these Puma's in an 8.5.

Last edited:

Ur outta luck unless u can do an 8, pretty much no websites still have them anymore
Man if pumas werent cut like adidas i would... I wear an 8 in 95% of my nikes/jays (own 300+ pairs) and a 7.5 in adidas (own 40 or so pairs)...

in adi, UK 7 = US 7.5 as opposed to nike, where a  uk 7 = us 8

Other pairs of Diamond collabs releasing December 10th

diamond-supply-co-puma-clyde-suede-4.jpg

Hey Guys, 

I would go with your 8.5. IMO
I have had a few similar sizing concerns with other brands lately and doing the EUR to US conversions etc...but I can say that I have purchased 2 of Puma's McQ collabs in the past month both in my TRUE size 8 and they are both perfect. I am a UK 7, Nike 8 or 8.5 depending on shoe and in the lone Adidas model I like (Tubular X) I am a US7.5 so IMO cop these Puma's in an 8.5.
Thanks guys!

Just got my Proknit ignites in. I went .5 up since a lot of reviews said they ran small, but I have a good amount of toe space. Kinda scared to return and re-buy my TTS since these seem pretty narrow.

Last edited:
Just got my Proknit ignites in. I went .5 up since a lot of reviews said they ran small, but I have a good amount of toe space. Kinda scared to return and re-buy my TTS since these seem pretty narrow.
which colorway did you get? I'm curious to see picks of the latest 3.

I'm looking for my first pair of Blaze's.

Anyone here own the Drizzle/Black colorway of the Winter Techs?

Picked these up recently and cannot figure out what style shoes these are.  Liga maybe??  Let me know what you think:

Back
Top Bottom