< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

@IG88  I like the patterns on your pair, especially the toe boxes.

The Illest...

I can't believe it's been 20 years. I still remember where I was, what I was doing the first time I heard both cds. Oh, "cds" were these discs that we used to have to buy to listen to music when I was young.

Coogi x Puma Clyde

Bonus pics: March 9th... 

Last edited:

Is that XT1 as comfy as the BoG/Disc Blaze/R698?
No I wouldn't say so from my experience and the fact that the XT1 has less Trinomic cushioning than XT2 and the XT2 has less than the BOG, Disc and R698 because those three have the same Trinomic midsole.

Last edited:
Gonna bring some life to the thread but Jeff Staple is droppin another collab with Puma! 2nd drop suppose be May 6th as well

https://www.kicksonfire.com/jeff-staple-x-puma-ntrvl-collection/

View media item 2371138
View media item 2371140
Also anyone like the Evoknit Lows? Super dope to me and are available on Pumas website now.

I picked up those Clydes about month ago when I started seeing them overseas. Still haven't worn them yet. The thing I don't like is the entire outsole is clear rubber that has been painted grey around the sides. A little worried about how it'll hold up with wear.

C7fvPOaXwAEWQRj.jpg

The mic on the side and insole (which no one will see) are the only thing that are wwe related. For 200 this a huge let down. Soooooo many classic colorful wrestlers. And this is what they come up with. They also have a limited number black pair with undertaker that comes in casket box. 33 made and you can buy them at WM for ONLY 400-500 a pop.

Last edited:
The mic on the side and insole (which no one will see) are the only thing that are wwe related. For 200 this a huge let down. Soooooo many classic colorful wrestlers. And this is what they come up with. They also have a limited number black pair with undertaker that comes in casket box. 33 made and you can buy them at WM for ONLY 400-500 a pop.
Where can you cop?

that sesame street collab is a lowkey heater, the prevails are insane.
yea the Sesame Street joints are clean, with a good discount I'd scoop

R698 are $20 in fnl.com
Got the blue one for less than $8 because i have 20 rewards

As an older dude who grew up watching the heyday of the Knicks in the early 1970's, I'm going to grab this upcoming release.

Side note: My first game seeing Clyde was 1971 at the Garden. What a team, Clyde, Earl the Pearl, DeBusschere, Dollar Bill and of course Willis.

Now, does anyone know if these run TTS. With the integral sock I have no idea how they will fit. Also, I'll be ordering online so I will not have the luxury of trying them on ahead of time.

Thanks you much.

View media item 2367082
Love how the integrated sock looks on these, wanna see more like this

Those who copped the coogi, where did you cop? Online in store??
I got mine off eBay.  Tried Jimmyjazz (sold out).  Went to Footlocker w/PumaLab, asked about them, worker had no clue about them.  As soon as I saw these, I knew I wanted them.  

Thanks, bro.  Your pair is sick too. Damn.  Haven't seen one wack pair yet.  Would love a second pair.  The dopest release for me this year, and yes, to me, better than the Atmos AM 1.  Repped.
@IG88  I like the patterns on your pair, especially the toe boxes.

The Illest...

I can't believe it's been 20 years. I still remember where I was, what I was doing the first time I heard both cds. Oh, "cds" were these discs that we used to have to buy to listen to music when I was young.

Coogi x Puma Clyde

Bonus pics: March 9th... 

Those who copped the coogi, where did you cop? Online in store??
eBay for me too. Tried to resist but after seeing IG88's pair resistance was futile. Not a bit of buyer's remorse though, quite the opposite. Plus I ordered on the 10th so I didn't pay too much over retail. When I checked a few days later out of curiosity it seemed like prices were on the rise. The seller I purchased was already asking about $50 more.

Can anyone that has the Filling Pieces BOG comment on sizing. Only .5 up or down available. No TTS so I'm wondering which one to go with.

Back
Top Bottom