< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Yeah, OG 93's for me too. BWGH took too many details away from the r698 in that pair up there. Love the colorway, not feeling the materials dominating the whole shoe.

Pure love
nthat.gif
 How are the materials and finish?

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a video camera jammer and it is perfect.

Don't know if it's been answered but how do the og 93 puma's fit they don't have 11.5 anywhere

Should be like the other 698s. Like bwood said, they run bigger than Nike and asics. I went with my true size in Tropicalias and there is a little extra room.

Both of these available in FSR at my local. They also have Bluebirds and both Tropicalia pack. They are taking phone orders for retail plus ship!

Persona Boutique

122 Main St.
Nashua, NH 03062
(603) 886-2707

Man I really want those og 93's but I've spent so much cash on kicks. Not trying to be #sneakerbroke ... lets see how long I can hold out. :smh:

saw the Bluebirds in person and was so disappointed...

the black Tropicalias look SO MUCH better side by side IMO...

Really?

In terms of pop I would say khakis, bluebirds, blacks.

With that being said I still prefer OG 93 :smile:

Yeh man...I guess my expectations were too high. Or maybe the dusty *** display pair made em look bad.

Bluebirds are very nice in person if you haven't seen the beetroots those are also very nice. Great Spring/Summer kicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom