< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I’ll definitely be up at 7am tomorrow!

If I’m not successful with the Mario64s, I’ll grab the first RSD cw. I was on and off about them until I saw them from a distance IRL! They looked really distinct and dope from where I saw them.

Where do you plan on grabbing them from?

I was so worried they'd sell out as the other dreamers have that I didn't even think to use a promo code lol

I was just scheming the night before and doing research with CB sites and med discounts. Trial and error lol. I’m glad they all checked out lol

Footlocker still has a FSR but no discounts lol

I was just scheming the night before and doing research with CB sites and med discounts. Trial and error lol. I’m glad they all checked out lol

Footlocker still has a FSR but no discounts lol
Lol I knew it was dropping today yesterday but forgot towards the night when I was free. Any idea if these come in a special box?

This the box, dope packaging

Attachments

• DCCB0DD3-77FF-4FD9-9DA7-D2DF4AB718F1.jpeg
    DCCB0DD3-77FF-4FD9-9DA7-D2DF4AB718F1.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 150

Oh hell yeah. Also some of the sizes on footsites are fake. You know how it'll show a size but when you go to add it to cart, it's not there. Pretty sure all the sizes sold out in 10 mins. Just like the other colorways.

PUMA shipped the Mario64 RSDs. I never thought that I’d ever be excited about ordering a PUMA sneaker lol

If I like how they feel, I’ll be scooping up the first RSD cw and probably the BMW Hi Octn or Future Rider.

Last edited:

I just remembered that people were all excited about the original dreamer boxes but then just got regular boxes when they bought GR pairs.

So I wouldn't get your hopes up about getting this packaging until you have it in your hands.

Any chance these in footlockers, not sure what footlockers even open here in Chi cause of pandemic

I'll just tell you to call ahead. I went to a footlocker in an open mall to do a return and every other store was open, but the footlocker was closed. It seemed like it could open at any moment but it was like an hour and 15 minutes past when the mall had opened so I don't think it did.

I'm SOLD on these! I like them more than the Future Riders because they don't have an obvious PUMA logo on them :lol: Waiting for them to restock sizes... :nerd:

Puma Hi Octn - BMW.png

Okay, there are 2 variants of the Super Mario joints. The ones that released are Super Mario 64.
Then there are Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Sunshine variants. I hope the states getting these! They're already on FTL overseas.

Nintendowire says they may be releasing in 10 days!

Super Mario Galaxy:

1599522507014.png

1599522546809.png

1599522584518.png

1599522656376.png

Super Mario Sunshine

1599522824485.png

1599522861191.png

1599522886882.png

1599522914275.png

Both are nice, but the first ones are the best, and they’re my favorite of all RSD cws so far.

Back
Top Bottom