< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I got my "off season " dreamer.. about to try them on and look in the mirror..
getvideobot.com-r9RLzJ7vzdyMApBZ_1.gif

Yessir! These weren't in my sneaker buying plans this month :lol: . But they're too clean to pass on & especially for that price :smokin.

Damn straight! I’ma sucka for not doubling up on those Rhude x Ralph Sampson’s tho! Won’t let it happen again!

I just re clicked on it & now it says 6/12 for me as well. Thanks for confirming. I'm already sad about my Ls on the hyper royal 1s & AMM 3s back to back days. Last thing I needed was these getting pushed back.

I feel you. Hopefully these are easy to grab tho, it’s been pretty quiet so I shouldn’t be too worried.

Anyone seen any info on the rhuigi mids releasing on puma? Haven’t seen anything and would love to avoid paying shipping vs buying from feature.

Anyone seen any info on the rhuigi mids releasing on puma? Haven’t seen anything and would love to avoid paying shipping vs buying from feature.

According to a nice kicks article they're supposed to release this Saturday on pdc.

According to a nice kicks article they're supposed to release this Saturday on pdc.
Thats what I’m thinking but only the lows are listed on their release calendar. It’d be weird if only the lows dropped but we’ll see. Also good luck to all. I don’t think any of these will be hard to cop but who knows these days.

I've been so worried about finding a place to buy them, I barely remembered that I have no idea what size to get on these suedes. TTS?

Back
Top Bottom