< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

I just got these today for a steal of a price! I can’t decide wether to keep the blue laces or switch out to the ones in the pouch.
C0214C8A-22BA-4482-8122-5BB6C300C8FE.jpeg
Need these in the same size 11.5 so bad but can't find them online for some reason. As for the laces go get some fat navy laces and put those in, at least that's what I'm gonna do when I get a pair. Puma Suede's are timeless especially in colours like light blue and navy and that colour blocking, just lovely.

Need these in the same size 11.5 so bad but can't find them online for some reason. As for the laces go get some fat navy laces and put those in, at least that's what I'm gonna do when I get a pair. Puma Suede's are timeless especially in colours like light blue and navy and that colour blocking, just lovely.

That’s exactly the ones in the pouch, fat navy blue laces. I still want fat laces so I’ll head out to my local dollar store and look for sky blue ones I know I saw there for $1.25

Global sports brand PUMA and WNBA MVP and Champion Breanna Stewart are launching the Stewie 2 ahead of 2023 season.

Inspired by the elements of nature, the Stewie 2 outsole embodies fire, wind, and water to represent Stewie’s ability to be a force of nature both on and off the court.

In creating her second signature shoe with PUMA, Stewie celebrates the different areas of her life that drive her to be a force of nature. The debut colorway, Stewie 2 Ruby is named after Stewart’s daughter and is inspired by the grounding strength of motherhood.
“As I began creating my second signature shoe with PUMA, I knew I wanted to name it after my daughter, Ruby. Not only to symbolize the incredible bond I share with my daughter, but also to pay homage to the unwavering strength and resilience of mothers everywhere,“ said Stewart. “Being a mother inspires me to be the best version of myself everyday, and I hope wearing the Ruby colorway empowers others to recognize the limitless abilities and spirit within themselves.“

Following the momentum of Stewie’s debut signature shoe in 2022, the Stewie 2 provides the latest PUMA technology for all athletes to perform at the highest level. The performance hoops shoe features a PWRTAPE supported upper for durability and support when cutting and jumping, the midsole consists of a NITROTM -infused foam for superior responsiveness and comfort while remaining lightweight, and a high-abrasion outsole tread pattern for traction, ideal for quick cuts and spot up jumpers. A sculptural wraparound heel with flame detailing and Ruby’s birthday at the side complete this powerful silhouette for the hardwood and beyond.

A complementing apparel pack consisting of vibrant ruby red hoodies, tees, tights and shorts with allover flame graphics and Breanna Stewart and PUMA branding will launch alongside the Stewie 2 Ruby.

Find the fire within yourself in the new Stewie 2 Ruby and accompanying apparel available May 19 in North America on PUMA.com, the PUMA mobile app, at the PUMA NYC Flagship store and select retailers worldwide.

m182.jpg

Want to pick up the Stewies this Friday but ngl, Pumas are starting to feel like the same shoe 20 times for different people. Mbs, Court Rider, these, they all just feel like the same plasticy upper and a slab of a sole.

Want to pick up the Stewies this Friday but ngl, Pumas are starting to feel like the same shoe 20 times for different people. Mbs, Court Rider, these, they all just feel like the same plasticy upper and a slab of a sole.
Glad you said it…the Stewie 2 remind me of a mash up between the melo 1 and 2.

Up on Puma for tomorrow

Stewie-2-Ruby-Women%27s-Basketball-Shoes

Back
Top Bottom