< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Thanks guys

I copped the disc swift tech over the labor day weekend with the 30% sale

And they are really great in person...love the design and the materials are :pimp:

rTVoM9g.jpg

Hows the sizing on a pair of GR puma suede lows? I like a snug fit. I'm a size 9 btw.

Also is the xs850 madder brown actually look brown in person? or is it actually red?

Employee discount 45% off at puma.com plus free shipping on everything. I kinda wish I waited for this sale cause I paid for shipping (blaze swiftech's) and its now $20 cheaper than the labour day sale.

Employee discount 45% off at puma.com plus free shipping on everything. I kinda wish I waited for this sale cause I paid for shipping (blaze swiftech's) and its now $20 cheaper than the labour day sale.

just got an email for something similar and to use promo code 'FASTFRIENDS' for the Friends and Family discount

I know I'm not typically in here, but I've had my eye on the blaze swiftechs, FFEBATES is another 40% code as well!

Gonna buy the Black disc swift techs...we cant combine coupons can we? :lol: :nerd:

Hows the sizing on a pair of GR puma suede lows? I like a snug fit. I'm a size 9 btw.

Also is the xs850 madder brown actually look brown in person? or is it actually red?
If you like the snug fit get the true 9. I'm a true 9 as well and wear my true side, although I do think my 9.5 is a little more comfortable because I think my feet are a little wide.

As for the xs850 madder brown they are red in my opinion. A very dark, brownish red but definitely somewhat red.

sizing advice on the blaze swift techs? I have a feeling I have to go 1/2 size up but just wanted to confirm it.

Back
Top Bottom