< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Just bought the blaze of glory marble in white
Any recommendations on a possible lace swap? The white flats look nice as is but would white ropes with 3m go well with it?

Just bought the blaze of glory marble in white
Any recommendations on a possible lace swap? The white flats look nice as is but would white ropes with 3m go well with it?
i own many pairs of blaze of glorys and even those and i honestly think flats work the best with the model maybe even just flats and never ropes haha. i think it would look strange for some odd reason i might throw some on and see 

i own many pairs of blaze of glorys and even those and i honestly think flats work the best with the model maybe even just flats and never ropes haha. i think it would look strange for some odd reason i might throw some on and see 
Haha thanks for the reply. Yeah I already really like the flat whites on it but was just wondering lol. Let me know or snap some pics if possible!

Was never a big fan of rope laces until after I put in the rope laces in my Chestnut Blaze of Glory.rope laces + BOG's look amazing.

ehh idk honestly i love the flats that come with bogs because theyre thicker and wider and just look great 

Just copped the BWGH R698 dark denim.  Can't wait to see it in person.  Quality looks on point in photos.  Same type laces and wooly accents as the elusive Bluefield 698 of a couple years ago.  Debating on the white 698 too.   

Copped this!  I'll post pics on foot when I get 'em.  I heard they are more limited than the previous BWGH release, and much better quality.

Just found other pictures for the upcoming BWGH SS15.
I'm curious to know where did you find these blue r698? Seems that release date is on january 31.
Found them on the 'Bay.  Seller I've bought from before.  He had one size 13 and I grabbed it. I think he has most other sizes. 

how they fit?

I got them in 8.5 which is my measured TTS and what I wear in most general release Nike's (AM90, Jordan's, etc), and I find that they fit a little long in the toe because the material is thin. I'd say half size down for a nice snug fit, TTS for a roomy fit, and when I say roomy I'm referring only to the toe box.

Copped this!  I'll post pics on foot when I get 'em.  I heard they are more limited than the previous BWGH release, and much better quality.
was thinking about grabbing my pair now but ill wait too many other shoes atm im sure many spots will get these

New BWGH 698 arrived today.  Really impressed with the quality on these, especially compared to the last BWGH Puma release.  Really nice leather on the upper, along with the nubby textured swoosh.  Will post up pics when I can.  Tempted now for the gray and white ones.  Anyone seen them in person?  

why are the Kasinas on sale now when I copped them on release day and why did the 24k Suede mid disappear within the first hours?? damn

Back
Top Bottom