< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

yeah WW release is the 10th hitting uk stores and already dropped at mita. US release i think will follow a bit later. theres also a XT2 version as well but not as nice as the R698

View media item 905526

Woo. Tan XT2 and Black R698

tumblr_m7p5olVD4b1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

All these Puma releases are looking real nice. So much for slowing down on the shoe spending....Hopefully the price point remains low and they don't keep inflating as the year goes on.

Puma is not hodling back. Very excited to see the stuff they are putting up.

way better than Asics grs imo. 

some samples i saw the other day. R698 with that XS850/Hot Lava steez.

Not sure how the final product gonna look but hyped none the less

R698 + Nice color way = win

credit to @lishunhangagain on IG.

Dude got insane factory connects

he posted those coves like a month ago and now they are released

i'd say if these are going to be released there will be more pics soon

I was saying that 2014 is the year Puma is going to blow up in the RF thread.

Looks like this is really happening.

All we need is more collabs with boutiques

Last edited:
Thanks for the info repped. Will probably go with end
No problem my man, I might wait until the US release. I've been spending too much money lately BUT I need these!!! Having a hard time choosing between the BOG from the Evolution pack or the Black Tropacalia r698s. With the latest R698 drops Puma has had they are slowly becoming one of my favorite models from them!

No problem my man, I might wait until the US release. I've been spending too much money lately BUT I need these!!! Having a hard time choosing between the BOG from the Evolution pack or the Black Tropacalia r698s. With the latest R698 drops Puma has had they are slowly becoming one of my favorite models from them!

I feel you between the new Kobe's Saucony's and Pumas its getting crazy lol

ends website says the 10th just to clarify. deff gonna get them from end. knowing my luck these wont come to the US or ill miss out 

NICE!! Wish i didn't miss the drop on these, caught up with that RF drop smh. These will scratch that Cove itch i have though very nicely. I hope more US stores get them like @krazyblunts  said 
word. should've just copped this instead of the coves. would've saved myself a pretty penny

Back
Top Bottom