< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Sahara R698's are a top 5 collab and top 10 sneaker of 2014 to this pont. I'm personally doubling up soon. This is one of those a year from now people will be like "what was I thinking wish, I copied at those 2014 prices". I was shocked I hunted a pair down at retail in early August.

Anyone know where I can get the Blaze of Glory in black/teal? I can't find them outside of the bay, thanks! 357464-01

Hey wussup fellas? I'm new to this thread. I spend most of my time in the Jordan and Nike threads. But I'm looking to cop a pair of the Puma Future Trinomic Slipstream Lites. Can anyone help me with the sizing? Do they run big, small, or TTS? I'm a size 12 in practically every other brand of shoe that I own (all J's Nike runners, Adidas, Asics, & Sauconys) but I can only find an 11 and a 13 in these so I have to make a choice. Help would be greatly appreciated and repped!
View media item 1193055

welcome!

i'd say they are tts. i am an 8 in puma, 8 or 8.5 in nike depending on model, 8 in adidas, and 8 in dress shoes.

SO IF YOUS A TEN GET A TEEEEEEN!

welcome!
i'd say they are tts. i am an 8 in puma, 8 or 8.5 in nike depending on model, 8 in adidas, and 8 in dress shoes.
SO IF YOUS A TEN GET A TEEEEEEN!

Thanks man, appreciate it. Might have to miss out on these since my true size (12) isn't available

Hey I´m new to Puma and the US but very interested in the Kasina x Puma Disc... Do you think that they´ll sell out quickly in the US? And how do Disc´s fit compared to Nike?

@yogarcia did you buy them size 11UK?? Cause I sent back my 10.5uk to exchange for 11uk but they told me they dont have em anymore.
frown.gif
Peep my sig! Hit me up!

I bought the black Sophia Chang discs from puma but the back didn't have the believe the hype in gold just the generic puma disc logo disappointing to say the least

I bought the black Sophia Chang discs from puma but the back didn't have the believe the hype in gold just the generic puma disc logo disappointing to say the least
it isn't supposed to say 'BELIEVE THE HYPE' on the back it's supposed to say it on the tongue loop...

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the model too, but the sideburns just don't seem to click with me. I'm wondering if I could shave them down in some way... Sounds a tad far fetched tbh. Any thoughts on how it could be done/if it could.

Back
Top Bottom