< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

damn it, I had the SNS page open for two days before the Veil Blaze of Glory dropped and as soon as I look on the page when it went on sale the size 12 was gone, same thing on Kith.. guess I'm gonna have to wait.

$39 at marshalls? I still haven't had a chance to try my size, but I might just go TTS for my pair. I felt like if I got the same size as I did w/ Huaraches or Air Safaris, then it'd be okay. I dunno though.

$39 at marshalls? I still haven't had a chance to try my size, but I might just go TTS for my pair. I felt like if I got the same size as I did w/ Huaraches or Air Safaris, then it'd be okay. I dunno though.

In my experience, you gotta go down at least half a size from whatever you wear in Nike runners for R698's.

In my experience, you gotta go down at least half a size from whatever you wear in Nike runners for R698's.

Thanks. I heard the same for Converse chuck.taylor. I am good in a sz 10 for them. Nikes, Js, sometimes 11 would do me better. But I.consider myself a 10.5. That is why i am so afraid.to pull the trigger. lol

Last edited:
Thanks. I heard the same for Converse chuck.taylor. I am good in a sz 10 for them. Nikes, Js, sometimes 11 would do me better. But I.consider myself a 10.5. That is why i am so afraid.to pull the trigger. lol

If it was me, I'd go 10.5 in that case. 10 would fit more snug, but I'd rather have my shoes slightly big than uncomfortably small.

Last edited:
I would go with the converse size10, R698's are .5 size down IMO

damn it, I had the SNS page open for two days before the Veil Blaze of Glory dropped and as soon as I look on the page when it went on sale the size 12 was gone, same thing on Kith.. guess I'm gonna have to wait.
If you want it there's still a FSR left here:

http://www.foodt.de/Puma-Blaze-of-Glory-x-Veil

€30 shipping to the US though and they won't deduct VAT for international customers as far as I can see.

Any US sites with the Veil x Puma BoG?

Nvm...found some.  
happy.gif

Any chance puma.com will get these in?

Last edited:
Package arrival today

BOG group shot
going to grab them this weekend. super jelly of the sharkbaits but thankfully i have the other 2 :] white from the marble pack is looking great as well. also do the lxd fit tts like the other blaze of glorys? jw incase something has changed. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom