Official PYD(Post your Dorm) Thread Vol. Pretty original dont you think....

Originally Posted by Lazy B

It cost bread to live in those complexes though. At the one they built at my school rent is anywhere from 900 to over 1k a month.
what the hell school do you go to? That's like NYC rent status....unless you go to school in a big city I guess

all of the complex's by my school were between $250/month to $450 give or take.

Originally Posted by JD161616

It cost bread to live in those complexes though. At the one they built at my school rent is anywhere from 900 to over 1k a month.
what the hell school do you go to? That's like NYC rent status....unless you go to school in a big city I guess

Syracuse and the property is owned by a private party not the school, that's why the rent is high. People are actually paying for it.

this thread is a lil too early...i wont be at school for at least another 2 weeks

That dorm is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

You guys should see the dorms at Stony Brook lol

Why? Are they good? Bad? I know a lot of people going there this year.

My cousin went to Stony a few years back and his dorm room sucked
smh.gif

I'll post this weekend when I move in, but your #%%$ is huge lol. Mine will be tiny and no private bathroom
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Damn that is one nice dorm, mine looked like a concrete prison.
Yea %#*%!* dorms FTL

I tried my best to "pimp" mine out tho with the leopard skin rug, hanging up paintings and mirrors, etc.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Syracuse and the property is owned by a private party not the school, that's why the rent is high. People are actually paying for it.

My dorm costs are around that expensive for a double. We're basically getting ripped off

Im still at home while attending college so no dorm.
I guess thats a good and bad thing.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

FIT (fashion institute of technology)

Googles fit dorm and this came up lol
op, that dorm is bananas for real
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and, why the hell did I watch that through?
indifferent.gif

Is that a full kitchen in the first pic..? thats wild..my dorm was small as ##%+.. and we had to share a bathroom with 2 other ppl.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Is that a full kitchen in the first pic..? thats wild..my dorm was small as ##%+.. and we had to share a bathroom with 2 other ppl.
indifferent.gif
I'm sharing a bathroom with my entire floor
mad.gif

I lived here freshman year. It was a suite with a living room, 4 bedrooms for 2, and 2 bathrooms for 8 people. I'm not inthe video but you can see my roommates went all out in the living room. At its peak we had 2 couches, a futon, posters all over the walls, 4 blacklights thatwe hung from the ceiling, someone brought a full sized fridge, an open sign that we hung in the window, and more. Good times
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom