official PYP 2013 summer vol. gettin our TAN on

TAN tattoo 
eek.gif

With my brother from another mother E. Wright, my day 1 fam forreal.  Can't wait for niner season to start

View media item 550225
Now it all makes sense. The Bentley, the money, the tatts, hanging with Eric Wright.......

NT didn't approve of your sneaker collection Vid but I did, and now that I know you're on NT for real I'm gonna draft you in my money league.

View media item 550587

Dude looks absolutely nothing like kaepernick.
He don't, but he does look like someone in the league, can't remover the guys name tho

Honestly, this might sound dumb, but when I first saw kaepernick I thought he was Kirko bangz, I was trippin like "he didn't look that big in the music video tho"

Computer Science degree at 21, pleighboi.

I'm not the most mature individual in the world, but I'm far from unintelligent.

Well to get you up to speed I put Mike Posner lyrics in there to compare homeboy to him

lol Kaep? Only thing we got in common is bein light skinned.  Al Audi thought I was related to Laron Landry in the car thread but never said why.  I dont know who yall think i look like in the nfl but here goes me and E Wright again at my lil sister senior day couple years back.

Back
Top Bottom