official ramen noodle appreciation post

I do the Maruchan and then add the seasoning packet, red pepper, soy sauce, and sometimes curry powder.

And if I have some small tearable veggies throw them in too.

Finally I tear up a slice or two or Boar's Head honey maple turkey and it's lit

Last edited:
When I did eat it, I only used a half.of a packet per packet. I would make 2 packs at once, so that is one packet I would use.

Black pepper
Garlic
Hot Sauce
Crushed Red

Add an egg while boiling and youve got a legit meal. I grew up on this stuff, til this day i occasionally prefer to have it for a meal.

I don't live too close to a major city..so there aren't that may spots that make ramen..every time I had it tho..AMAZE

As far as packaged ramen..maruchan is the way to go..the best is:

1. Pork 2. Chili 3. Oriental

Pork flavor >>>>>>>>>>>

i cant stand maruchan im looking for something else I have had the ichiban as well thought that was good. But im looking for more like an import type I have to find an asian grocery store round me.

back when i was in college, my go to noodles were

+

eggs, sliced beef, chopped Green onions & cilantro

+

Homemade Hot Chili Oil

=

:pimp:

Last edited:

Add an egg while boiling and youve got a legit meal. I grew up on this stuff, til this day i occasionally prefer to have it for a meal.

Grew up on this stuff. We like it extra crispy in our family. So we would boil the egg without the noodles, and when the egg is done cooking, we pour the egg and the soup it was cooking in out onto the bowl, then add the uncooked noodles last.

Depending on how crunchy you like your noodles, is when you start eating.

This spot opened up in Orlando not too long ago, gotta go try the real thing when I get a chance :smokin

:pimp:

Last edited:

Sapporo Ichiban Beef flavour is my all time favourite.

Sometimes wouldnt want to put an egg in it so i could bask in its OG greatness.

Im into ramyeon style now.
Get a korean spicy kind of packaged ramen. Add egg, green onions, slice of cheese and you good.

ganadara-41-e1365604899962.jpg

Back
Top Bottom