OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Diz also looks like he may have a black eye, Day looks like he just may have a bloody lip. There much closer now apparently lol.

1. Brizz vs Young X :x :x
2. Goodz and Verb battle was ehh . Goodz bars get gassed so much its absurd . the beginning of Verbs showtime was disgusting
3. Ars vs QP is a great battle
4. dont believe that Daylyt Diz sh*t for a second

I don't believe the fight happened neither ... Daylyt been missing furniture in his mouth ... But you never know.

I never watch PG battles, but since ya'll hyping this last one up, I'll be sure to watch it later.

Hopefully ICE did T-Rex dirty ... ****** be sleeping on ICE ...

I definitely have to watch that dude Excel get busy, cause he did Daylyt dirty ... Got OG flow and bars.

BTW that video released by Lush and the other dude was pure BS .. these dudes smoking through the whol thing, so unprofessional. At least conduct yourselves like business men .. Why didn't they let Organik do the press release. Dudes have to start taking their business ethics serious.

Last edited:
I can't name a battle where K Shine won. Dude is butt

He beat DNA like a drum. DNA's 3rd round was horrible.

Edit: That was his last good battle as well. Shine looks dumb as heck in that video. Arguing about nothing. He might mess around and get killed by Verb.

Last edited:
I think shine will kill verb cause if he watches this vid he will see how stupid verb was making him look. Thats kinda what he said make me mad and see what ima do. Verb tryna play cool but he messing up lately

Yo i understand the battle game is a lot different now...and being on that stage is a whole different ball game..but unless a cat chokes..why would someone as lyrical as Joe or Royce get thrashed? I  mean..peep Chilla.. Big K etc....no sort of antics or crazy stage performance..just bars and he (arguably) hasn't lost. For someone like Joe who barely spits filler..i can't see him getting washed..again unless he fully chokes or pulls out a notebook.

It looks like it is actually Ars. vs Big T. It was suppose to be Diz vs Big T for 3rd place but because of the punch its now Ars

its not just bars man . there are a lot of battles where someone is lyrical and clearly loses . Johnie Alcatraz vs Ill Will and M Ciddy vs BIg Kannon immediately come to mind

Didn't realize that this Saturday is the Bunnen vs Hollow and Mooka nd Lux battle.

Hoping both Buddens and Lux get their *** washed and sent home.

I don't know what the hell Buddens was thinking doing this he's going to get man handled with his emotional *** :smh:

Well he was already doing reality TV so he has to continue to do things to keep his name out there.

Back
Top Bottom