OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

The time limit is what threw this battle off. I don't understand how hollow agreed to that since his material requires a lengthy period of time.

Glad I found the stream on twitter. I would have been hot paying for this crap. Hollow let me down and joe with those lazy *** bars.

this event was wack i wasted my time looking for a free stream.  I would have been pissed if i would have bought 

joe won easily. 2-1.

this was fixed. joe didn't need to win this on paper.
publicity stunt, to draw more attention to the rap battle scene.

Now they can say, a battle rapper beat a veteran rapper.

all the people actually watching this, know joe won. (besides the stans of hollow)

terrible analogy considering how great the ab soul/daylyt battle was at blending the cultures...

Yo didn't rock with Mook like that before this battle ... but that man BODIED Lux. He has the crown right now imo. He had performance..bars..schemes..punches..rebuttals..humor. Crazy b

and forget the "official judging"..Joe got that 2-1. Battle wasn't that great..crowd ruined it towards the end but..Joe outbarred that kid.

That event was
mean.gif
. That's the worst Lux I've ever seen. Mook took that easily. Joe telling the crowd to stop booing or he'll stop rapping had me LMAO! That was some clown ****. Hollow's G check was weird but I still gave it to Hollow 2-1. Smack wins again.

How did joe buttons win 2-1? His performance was weak and bars him and hollow was about the same. Hollow even threw some nice jabs at total slaughter DURING his battle while everyone else waited til afterwards to talk about how wack it was :lol:

I hate that this was introduced on a platform for people that don't listen to/follow battle rap to casually chime in. Same with the crowd, it was way too many casual fans in that crowd booing stuff that was dope and not understand have the bars dudes was spitting

Dot Mob the real winners...

Last edited:
MOOK'S VERSES WERE CLASSIC, SMACK DVD MOOKY :x :smokin

EVERYTHING ELSE WAS TRASH, STARTING FROM THE MESSED UP STREAM TO THIS IDIOT DAYLYT AND ENDING WITH JOEY SAYING STOP BOOING :LOL

btw you can't win a battle when you put a microphone down on the ground, sorry bro

Last edited:
Hollow and Joe's bars were NOT about the same homie...if you want to take it to Hollow being more comfortable in  that format I'd agree but those first two rounds go to Joe easy

Daylyt disappointed me. He's wayyyyyyyyy better than that. Dizaster deserved that spot if that's all Daylyt was going to do.

Missed out but not surprised Lux got body bagged. He's the epitome of over rated and Murda Mook is undefeated.

From what I understand, the only one who truly showed out was mook.. this was DEF not as progressive or ground breaking - on the basis of captivating new fans of the culture, and they made it seem that way.. Sad to say I'm not surprised, from the lagged ppv connection (good luck to those trying to get refunded) to the typical mic problems, to the letdown that was the main event.. this was horrible.

Back
Top Bottom