OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Smack is chillin right now. Total Slaughter the event and the reality show, both appear to be massive disappointments.

the crowd killed the event.

Lux vs Mook took battle of the night by default.

a lot of Mook's lines were gas'd and no one wanted to hear Lux.

2-1 Mook

Smack was the only winner Saturday night.

hoping this is a 1 off for the Shady crew.

Last edited:
Watched that booty butt Buddens battle...

Buddens was some booty butt...

And he had the nerve to be feeling himself on stage like them bars was hot? Man both those clown lost.

this dude Hollow trying to get to Em to battle?

Established David ‏@HollowDaDonLOM
Got the word back @eminem is upset at me for going at Paul and he might want some action #TotalSlaughter2 #HollowvsEm #ImExcited

well Em did show us he still could freestyle pretty well in the BET Awards about 3 years ago i think he would do well in a battle. it's not like he hasn't lost a step being a lyrical acrobat.

Smack needs to be strict about how many people are on the stage. Limit to 5 entourage for each battler. You cant go to the next battle with 35 people as entourage on the stage.

the crowd killed the event.

Lux vs Mook took battle of the night by default.

a lot of Mook's lines were gas'd and no one wanted to hear Lux.

2-1 Mook

Smack was the only winner Saturday night.

hoping this is a 1 off for the Shady crew.

I thought that battle was real boring. Each round felt like 30 minutes. Mook had some lines but it was a boring battle. Could have been at that point, I had sat through too much trash already.

this dude Hollow trying to get to Em to battle?

Established David ‏@HollowDaDonLOM
Got the word back @eminem is upset at me for going at Paul and he might want some action #TotalSlaughter2 #HollowvsEm #ImExcited

Riiiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt. Em is gonna come battle a kid that said himself he wasn't any good that night :rofl:

Quote:

[h1]MURDA MOOK SHARES UNFINISHED ROUND AGAINST LOADED LUX[/h1]
At Saturday's (July 12) Total Slaughter event, veteran battler Murda Mook  took a judge-decided victory over Loaded Lux  following their first encounter nearly a decade ago. Despite the win, Mook didn't get to finish his planned final round due to time constraints.

Following the event, Mook finished his verse backstage for ForbezDVD  and dug deeper into his opponent's personal history with a series of jabs based on the movie Lean On Me. 

‘You know what else I thought was cute?" Mook raps, "When you said you was Joe Clark battling Sams on the roof / But then it was odd ‘case you lecturing students by mentioning the proposition of bars / I did SMACK and pulled you in / Is you forgetting this John?’”  

To read the full story and catch up on Total Slaughter coverage, visit Battle Rap.  http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=29736
http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=news&id=29736

Smack needs to be strict about how many people are on the stage. Limit to 5 entourage for each battler. You cant go to the next battle with 35 people as entourage on the stage.

Why are mad people complaining about that? Does it effect the bars or delivery? The crowds is what battle rapping is, the technical changes made for TS is prob what indirectly made it corny.

Last edited:
Total Slaughter can work without the timed rounds or maybe unlimited 3rd rounds and no signed artists. Budden wasn't bad but you can tell the difference of his familiarity with battle rap by his delivery. He said a lot of dope stuff but it didn't hit as hard cuz it sounded like he was in the booth. Also he didn't set up his schemes properly, came off more like 1 liners, like it was a song. Just let Smack run it and Shady give him their resources.

Why are mad people complaining about that? Does it effect the bars or delivery? The crowds is what battle rapping is, the technical changes made for TS is prob what indirectly made it corny.

It only messes up staying on time. Smack events start late and have long breaks between battles because people dont get off stage and hold up the next battle. Now the later battles are bothered the most because the crowd grows tired and starts to boo and dont really get into the battles

Glad I didn't pay to see it. To be fair, I forgot and only caught the last battle. 

The PG's always impress me more than the big stage.

****** on the big stage are all tired. I'm over all of em.

Last edited:
most the pg dudes do horribly on the big stage too tho or average at best

even ill will lost to tay roc, lost to dna too smh

pg battles are like an artists first album

damn near impossible to top

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom