OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

What jones beat what clips :lol: ?

We talking bout Roy Jones or something :lol: ?

I think B Magic beat real deal also , dudes were gassing cuz a white dude aint do too bad but I was hardly impressed.
Get the **** outta Here :lol:

Real deal COOOOOOKED B magic 

Well if you say it like that then it must be true :lol:

Watched that battle half a dozen times, got B Magic winning every time......I'm fine with being in the minority with my opinion no arguments for me.

I would post some bars from that battle but we'll still disagree so there's no use but real deal had below avg bars imo.

real deals delivery was just eh that battle

one of his worst performances

this one and his uff battles

day is such a jackass I damn near hate that he can rap lol

can hoop too

Last edited:
Clips won, joint was classic, day had them stupid bars, he needa know when to come correct smh

Both brought incredible bars. I'm leaning to Clips as the winner, just because...Day kinda fell off on the 3rd round. But its very close.

Day with the double ski mask and "Sike...I lied" was just as nice as Clips' ski mask part.

1st round=debatable
2nd round= clearly clips
3rd round= debatable

I gave it to clips tho cause day did slip a lil in the 3rd. But both 1st rounds was :wow: :nthat:

Clips won that 2-1. Its funny how daylyt is on this big losing streak and still remains relevant cuz of his gimmicks. Guess his plan is working out.

Round 1 was debatable ... Round 2 was a man slaughter and round 3 was a body too .... Clips won this hands down! But it was a great battle.

Yo I can't call Clips and Day. That third from both was crazy..off the strength of how clips was talkn to the ski mask ...then day threw it one then took one off like "sike i lied"..good over all battle though.

I heard Clips freestyled a the whole 2nd round flawless against O-red. I'm trying to see that..that man is crazy off the top

Y'all are fronting on Day too hard.

I'ma huge Clips fan, but y'all are going too far with this he bodied Day... There was no body either way but the battle is MUCH closer than y'all are calling it. :smh:

That Jiggly Puff Line 
roll.gif
roll.gif

No body at all, but Clips did edged Day still alot closer than most are making it out to be.

Daylyt went off on Ars tho. Bootleg was floatin around til U Dubb took it off Youtube.

It's gonna be hard to agree on who won a rap battle let alone by how much they won by, because you thought it was close doesnt mean everybody else will.

Never was a fan of Daylyt myself, yeah he drop some dope lines but for the most part I think his bars are overblown with a lotta filler in between heavy punches.

Clipse got that imo

Daylyt is really hit or miss for me.. This battle it was a Hit

RD. 1 - Day
RD. 2 - Clips
RD. 3 - Day

Good battle but Clips won IMO he kept his schemes tight. A lil too much filler at parts for Day. 

:smh: :x

Terrible battle from both sides I didn't even watch the last round, Smack shoulda burned that footage.

My homie showed me this today they was gone at it. That ending wild though they don't show it at all but I peeped another vid of it

Back
Top Bottom