OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I don't even like Hitman like that but he's gotta be top tier, he's been apart of too many big battles and main events to not be top tier.

Now if we talking lyrically of course he falls flat but overall he's top tier by default :lol:

So since we got that sorry rematch between mook n lux...its times for that mook and millz rematch. That's the battle that really started it all anyways. That was like the first smack battle that went mainstream. Millz know he prolly need some bread, that young money situation fell through. Do it mitch!

good lord it was that bad? rex had to have choked right? i havent seen rex lose before, or at least without it being arguable.

Ill Will was supposed to battle Math. Math is supposedly in the hospital.

JJDD wasn't going to battle because something happened to his mom, but he already caught his flight out to NY.

Im hearing all the battles were good, some questionable performances, mainly DNA and Rex, but i can't wait for them to drop.

I don't even like Hitman like that but he's gotta be top tier, he's been apart of too many big battles and main events to not be top tier.

Now if we talking lyrically of course he falls flat but overall he's top tier by default :lol:
That's not even a debate. The top 4 viewed battles ever on URL? Hitman was part of three

You haven't seen Rex lose before lmao?

I don't think so? I don;t remember. I know dude usually gets a bunch of oohs and ahhs. Last battle I've seen of his was like conceited or dizaster or something. There was a one rounder I saw him do, he killed it. Show me the bodies b, I'm always down to see battles I haven't seen.

mean.gif
at getting bodied so bad dudes thinking that the battle will never come out
I just read that and was like 
eek.gif
. I have to see this.

O-red murdered Rex. Tech 9 murdered Rex way back in the day. Daylyt and tay roc are the only good rappers in dotmob. I like Mook but after that solomon battle i learned mook is a grown up swag rapper just like rex. I like kshine but he talks too much

I figured that Rex vs Clipse would be dangerous :smh:

Hope he ain't get bodied like that, easily one of my faves hate it had to be him :smh:

+1 on Rex losing to O-Red
Not sure about Con.
He lost to Math too.... twice!

He was in a hot streak too though. Guess his family issues affected him maybe??

If i was battling rex i woulda exposed him for lying about working with big L. T-rex was apparently born 1985, Big L died in 1999, you do the math lmao. I don't think bruh was working with him at that age lol

Last edited:
Rex probly had 25/30 battles so even if you give him those 4\5 losses , some of which I disagree with he's still batting a high percentage.

Back
Top Bottom