OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I just hope we get the battles sooner than later, and non are held.

I am also definitely trying to see that Head Ice - K Shine battle

Lord disick where'd you read the Con/Magic battle coulda went either way ?

I was looking hard and all I could find were people saying Magic took it,not saying its not true but I'm just curious.

Clips confirms its him vs. Calicoe on the URL December card. Says he will either face Lux, Mook, or Hollow very early 2015.

I like Day a lot, but I think he did take it too far this past weekend. His bars >>> His antics

Last edited:
Lord disick where'd you read the Con/Magic battle coulda went either way ?

I was looking hard and all I could find were people saying Magic took it,not saying its not true but I'm just curious.
i didn't peep any official recaps yet..i just searched #sm4 on twitter the day of and thats what i got out of it..either magic 2-1 or it could go either way.

my top 3 right na

Tay Roc, Hitman Holla, Calicoe
nthat.gif

Tsu and B-magic cold im just not a fan. and charlie clips is so whack ill never understand the hype

hope Daylyt don't do nothing disgusting vs Real Deal ...

But I am way more hyped about B-Magic vs Bigg K ... It's about time Bigg K get a shot at top tier.

Exactly, Bigg K should've got a shot a LONG TIME AGO.

People just need to stop booking Day. This **** (no pun) is so predictable. All he cares about is doing dumb crap and being talked about because of it. Sad.

Only watched the first round but I don't like the energy, those big venue battles lack the energy and feel of those smaller room battles.

Wish they coulda battled in that same room with lush and his rowdy group of fans, seems like when the crowd is too big they don't care or something.

Bigg K got that first round tho ill finish watching later.

Although those bars in that trailer were hard all I've heard was DNA with another Seppeku... Rock 30'd that man.

SM4 trailer looks FIRE

:smokin :smokin I'm saying. when is cassidy battlin?

john john needs to hang it up. they prolly picked his hottest line for the trailer...son wild ***.

conceited lost to b magic?

rex got washed to clipz? I gotta see these statements for myself.

Saw Day vs Real Deal, it was decent battle. Real Deal seem like he forgot some of his lines. Daylyt crapping part didnt happen til the 3rd round, I thought it was the 1st. It was a decent battle, crowd seemed a little agitated with Day way before the incident.

Forgot how bad this Reed Dollaz battle was. Its painful to listen to 
sick.gif
. Never thought son was that nice to begin with anyways, Kaboom> Reed 

yeah sorry fam. It was bound to happen though. The Aye Verb vs Danny Myers link i had went down too.
That was the best battle ive seen out of that event so far. I'm not an Aye Verb fan but he came with it.

Actually I downloaded it to my android. Wouldn't work on iPhone. It played fine. Bad battle tho. Seemed like each used throw away freestyle bars. Both of em lost. No winner lol

Back
Top Bottom