OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

good lawd that rex...clips battle...**** was just awkward. its like they turned the volume down on the whole audience when rex spit. **** was awful.

like tell me rex aint eem prepare for this battle bros. Clips hit him with all haymakers.

Last edited:
good lawd that rex...clips battle...**** was just awkward. its like they turned the volume down on the whole audience when rex spit. **** was awful.

like tell me rex aint eem prepare for this battle bros. Clips hit him with all haymakers.

And to think, Smack cut him short... He had more bars for that last round. Smack imposed a mercy rule for Rex :lol:

Charlie beat Rock imo , seems like people are so surprised Roc got busy too they're giving him the win.

Neither are great performers and he definitley ain't outbar Clipse.

Bmagic is one of my personal favorites but that Clipse battle coulda went either way, I give Magic the edge becuase I thought those June flips were weak as hell.

Charlie and Tay Roc was a tie ... Charlie had more bars, but a few of Tay Rocs really hit ... "I don't have the time / Question, what's your 5 o'clock shadow gonna look like ... after nine" ... Tay Roc vs B-Magic though .... Roc had the crowd with him all the way ... B-Magic had bars. I think everybody edges Roc .. The boy good doe.

On another note, Charlie is one of the best doing it .... It is hard to find somebody he lost against and he has battled nearly everybody ... Gotta respect that man!

Seriously a tie ?

Not debatable, not a toss up but a tie ? :lol:

So ummm they each won half a round :lol:, it's all subjective but that just sounds crazy......3 rounds and a tie , don't think I've ever felt that way watching a battle.

After a second watch

Round 1 Clips (This round was actually kind of close)
Round 2 Tay Rock (Felt like Clips moved his typical freestyle 3rd round to the 2nd round this time)
Round 3 Clips

Tay did his thing tho not taking that away from him

Even after his first tuff round Clipse stole the momentum back with a haymaker and brought the crowd back to reality, like ok this Clipse we dealing with.

clipz had an amazing first half to his second round but slowed the second half

rock had a cold second all the way thru

that was my fav round from both

ive never called a 3 round battle a tie in my life . matter of fact -- there's never been a round ive called a tie , i eventually give it to some one

If each wins a round and you can't call the remaining round what do you call it?

Repped for common sense .... But when I read it, I can understand why we would classify it as debatable or toss up .... But I still do not know why any battle has to have a clear cut winner ...

How did y'all judge JC vs Chilla :nerd:

Chilla did good but JC took that imo.......he had more of a well rounded performance with bars, flow, schemes and although Chilla did well he was very one dimensional and his flow wasnt good.

chilla had lines but felt jc 3-0d chilla

not a blow out but edged or won every round

chillas trash with the drawn out lines

his best performance was against mciddy but I feel like he lost that one too lol

imo..i've even put it out on here that some battles were draws cause both cats get a round and there's a round where both went off so i called it a draw

i think Charlie lost to Tay Roc.. but that doesn't take away his status of being one of.. if not the top spitter right now

Even after his first tuff round Clipse stole the momentum back with a haymaker and brought the crowd back to reality, like ok this Clipse we dealing with.

What haymakers? Charlie got bars but nothing really stood out to me like Rocs.

"I ain't here to complain that I missed the shot. Real ****** know when you miss, you spin the block"

What haymakers? Charlie got bars but nothing really stood out to me like Rocs.

"I ain't here to complain that I missed the shot. Real ****** know when you miss, you spin the block"

He started off with the little rock Arkansas line and straight rocked the room if that ain't a hard hitting line idk what to tell you.

The rock lines you keep posting aren't impressive to me either, that's simple ****....no setup or anything but ok if you think that's what won the battle we'll
agree to disagree it's all very subjective no real way to settle it.

He started off with the little rock Arkansas line and straight rocked the room if that ain't a hard hitting line idk what to tell you.

The rock lines you keep posting aren't impressive to me either, that's simple ****....no setup or anything but ok if you think that's what won the battle we'll
agree to disagree it's all very subjective no real way to settle it.

You right. We can go back and forth all day. At the end it was a really good battle.

If each wins a round and you can't call the remaining round what do you call it?

Repped for common sense .... But when I read it, I can understand why we would classify it as debatable or toss up .... But I still do not know why any battle has to have a clear cut winner ...

How did y'all judge JC vs Chilla :nerd:

that's a toss up... I personally gave it to JC but I can completely understand someone saying Chilla or it was a toss up. To me that's the definition of a "Debatable Classic"

gave that battle to JC . dude is so washed now im tired of seeing him battle . people can hate on Norbes all they want but hes right about dudes getting shine initially on Smack and then watering down their brand . JC was one of the hottest dudes in the game for about 6 months , and then took 1-2 battles a month and became boring

Back
Top Bottom