OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

casual fans and people watching battle rap for the first time in a while seem to love arsonal

and I rather watch rex and shine battle than mook and lux

I also feel hollow is still in the #1 spot

don't feel bigg k, day, surf, mook or lux should be on the list

Last edited:
hollow
clipz
dizaster
caustic
brizz
t top
chess
immaculate
pass

not my top 10 but 10 or so people I watch no matter what

Arsonal is the most consistent cat on the scene though..he shows up every battle ready to go..has to count for something.

Hitman top 3 much less in the top ten at all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. I wish I could be that over rated at something and have no one ever question my undeserved praise.

Surf is top 3.

Arsonal :lol: :lol:

That was a really good battle. Kind leaning towards Charlie taking the L, gonna have to watch it again.

^I wanna give clips the l too, but marv had to many home advantage bars to get the crowd on his side.

Watched the Lux vs Calicoe battle again... Legendary

"Even I'm a little skept-of-Cal"- :lol: :pimp: cracks me up everytime i hear that set up

Im giving it to Clips, close battle but Clips said much more in less time. Im not letting the home advantage clog up the quality of the bars.

Clips first rebuttal ended the whole battle :lol:

Marv had a strong performance after some let downs recently, but him shouting out hoods in Detroit in Detroit for a reaction aint gonna get a W in my eyes

Ah di Boom vs Goodz was a good 1 rounder.

Goodz got the victory tho. I may be a lil bias cause Goodz is one of my favorite battlers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom