OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

damn iono...verb mighta edged him with his 3rd....debatable battle..i can see people sayin brizz won, verb won or an outright draw

It wasn't a body like I had hoped but Brizz got that. Brizz was solid but compared to all his previous performances outside of mailing it in v. T-top, it definitely felt like he didn't bring it like he usually does. Still had barz

Verb first two rounds was a snoozefest as per usual outside of St. Louis. Felt like he cut his third short too.

Saga over Suge
DNA over Chess
Brizz over Verb

2-1 Rooks so far

Also waiting for it to drop earlier today I ended up seeing this.............

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Mane that was a mediocre battle def didn't live up to the hype. I mess with brizz but he wasnt hittin like he usually do. Verb showtime was nice tho.

i hate to say it but I see how some one can see it 2-1 either way.

Round 1 Verb
Round 2 Brizz
Round 3 toss up. I got Brizz

I was really going/hoping for Brizz to 3-0 Verb but it felt like Brizz didn't bring it like he did before. A lot of cool torture punches but very few haymakers.

Decent battle way better then the last 2 URL battles. Wonder whats next and how soon

Battle was underwhelming but Brizz got that.

Rookies up 3-0 on the vets, John John Da Don will save them. 

Need that to drop next.

I got Verb 2-1. The URL crowd don't feel that "Horror Core" rap. Only real talk seems to move them which is why of all the rookies Chess seems to be the next up from all the performances. Brizz is super nice but until he gets over those freddy koger rhymes, he will have a huge weakness on the big stage.

I got Verb 2-1. The URL crowd don't feel that "Horror Core" rap. Only real talk seems to move them which is why of all the rookies Chess seems to be the next up from all the performances. Brizz is super nice but until he gets over those freddy koger rhymes, he will have a huge weakness on the big stage.

You're bugging... They was going off Brizz :lol:

After 2 watches I'm like everyone else I can see how someone can say 2-1 either way. Brizz clearly got the 2nd... Verb clearly got the 3rd... I'm tempted to give Brizz the 1st

Yea I can see 2-1 either way. First round was super corny from both.

I personally gave it 2-1 Brizz.

Vets down 1-2- shotgun beat saga IMO.

Even after seeing it multiple times already, I think that showtime in Verb's 3rd is his coldest in a long time.:wow:

On a completely unrelated note:

I think O Red is over underrated & I'd like to see him on URL again.

Last edited:
I got Verb 3-0 in the battle. Brizz didn't say ANYTHING that I haven't heard from other people about Verb. He wasn't exciting lyrically either.

This battle was a snooze fest. Got bored with both of them. Didnt even listen to the 3rd round. Im waiting for verb to come permed up like snoop and ice t to a battle with rollers and a shower cap and spazz out on a dude.

battle was way better after I watched it more than once

not the best from either but it's nice not great

Daylyt vs Ooops, JC vs Adi, Ill Will vs Show Off, and Big Kannon vs somebody today.

JC and Big Kannon catching a body...

Back
Top Bottom