OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

BC vs Chess is absurd . ive been saying for a while that BC needs a proper PG battle on Smack (not a Wegohard battle that they upload onto the URL page) . battle is extremely close , but i edge it to BC . his first round will probably be top 10 rounds all year

Yo, real deal ' s 1st round= bananas. I had to watch that a couple. I thought it was gonna be a slaughter like ness/dna, but sno did have a few punches.

Never knew real deal battled daylght. Gotta Watch

That carter/chess battle was flames too. Gotta re watch that Again.

Word.

Also, I wish Tone Montana was more consistent. Dude could've been something.

Son, Tone Montana was the second coming. He had it all. Dude fell all the way off.

And what's with this rookies vs vet card? So far all the rookies besides saga and sno showed up heavy with debatables against the elite vets. But there's not one single "rookie" on the NOME5 card??? Smack got the nerve to put that ugly bird jaz on the card who has like 7 different ghost writers. K shine vs verb should not be on that card. I am looking forward to seeing that hollow vs clips and roc bodying surf. This guy surf hasn't had a clear win ever IMO. I rocks with surf too. I just hate his crying and complaining all the time.

Of the rookies that we've seen so far, Chess and Mr Wavy are the only ones I see that belong at Nome 5.

It hurts me to say but Brizz ain't had heat since his battle on UFF vs DOT.

2 things:

1) Sno is not built for the big stage

2) Real Deal has a great knack for making the crowd HATE his opponent, his angles are unmatched.

Real Deal is overrated as hell. ******* garbage. Sno wasn't all that great either. And Danja is garbage too. ***** forces so much **** it isn't even funny.

^ u seen him vs show off and young x? Brizz did his thing on those 2 battles.
Yeah and I agree but those battles were before UFF.

Brizz's only hot UFF perfromance was vs DOT IMO of course.

He was quite mediocre vs AYe Verb and his breath control was not good either.

Back
Top Bottom