OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

tay roc and brizz is a classic, suge bodied t-top. suge came out like a damn toty ronaldo card on fifa. bill and dot debatable. prep might be a zesty boy. all heard this via twitter

Kay-Shine ‏@_kay_shine
I really wasn't on no tough guy **** his face touched my face I simple tried to move him back Cuz he was close enough to do it again ..

Kay-Shine ‏@_kay_shine
I really wasn't on no tough guy **** his face touched my face I simple tried to move him back Cuz he was close enough to do it again ..
Shine needs to chill b .. he's a vet..he should be use to that. Smack needs to put him in a timeout cause peep this..

him vs Ars.. he pushed Ars

him vs Verb... almost got into it with hitman

Verb vs Rex.. he almost causes a fight to break out

him vs Big will in St. louis... he gets into it with the crowd

Im sure there's more but thats what i could think of off top

Shine is that dude who you would love if he was with you but want to kill if he's not

Last edited:
I can easily see Suge beating T-Top. T-Top doesn't battle his opponents.

He talks about trapping, his junky mom, shooting, and something about him being a bear.

I love to watch him perform but he really is not a battler. 

Suge on the other hand, is a great battler but a subpar rapper. He uses his image (physicality)

perfectly to boost his lyrics. T-Top is big like Suge but the height difference just makes Top look like a fat man.

Those two factors along with the possibility of Rookies vs Vets form Suge returning allows me to easily see

Top taking a L

Also SUge's "Put reverend Cloutier behind the wall" is easily one of my favorite lines of this year.

Goodz is so trash, he wasnt gonna win this regardless of what he did

On another note I am so tired of the "I dont care about these battles this isnt URL" approach. No one else is doing this but them, and its not like the gap in quality of rappers between URL and KOTD is as large as it once was. 

Also...

Also also, Iron Solomon vs Daylyt is happening at WD5.

Also 3x...

Goodz is so trash, he wasnt gonna win this regardless of what he did

On another note I am so tired of the "I dont care about these battles this isnt URL" approach. No one else is doing this but them, and its not like the gap in quality of rappers between URL and KOTD is as large as it once was. 
Lets not get it twisted far as lyrics i think KOTD got URL beat. But if u favor Gun Bars/Street Lyrics u should roll with URL

More battle news for you guys:

CyHi wants to battle on SMACK:

BigT vs Daylyt is apparently no longer happening:

I'm not gone chase around not a soul to battle them I did all I can about this battle my hands is tied now
— BIGT (@BIGTQMB) July 28, 2015
There will be no me vs @BIGTQMB sorry fans...but business is business and if it aint right it aint the right time
— Mr.ConTroll (@DAYLYT2k) July 28, 2015
Tonight i will be dropping a blog explaining why me vs big t is not going down
— Mr.ConTroll (@DAYLYT2k) July 28, 2015

Full WD5 card:

Pat Stay vs. Illmaculate
Dizaster vs. Dumbfoundead
Rone vs. Kid Twist
Bender vs. Soul
Deffinition vs. The Saurus
Gin I vs. Psycoses
Pass vs. Chilla Jones
Sketch Menace vs. Eurgh